It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why aren't muslim bashing treads considered hate speech and shut down?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
I'll keep this short cause it makes me wonder who really runs ATS.

I made a thread sourced from the FBI vaults reguarding the holocaust and it was shut down for holocaust denial hate speech.

HERE

I personally have no emotional connection to anything that happened that long ago and consider myself more of a historian. I am totally against zionism and see it as a true enemy of innocent jews around the world. I feel this kind of censorship (which has been happening for many decades) just gives them more power and more innocent jews will die in the future.

At least my source was semi-reputable (fbi?). I don't even see why this was considered a hate thread, it was more discussing history. There are lots of other threads on here that attack the jewish people themselves and they are not shut down.

On top of all of that, there are tons of muslim threads that are not shut down for hate speech and they get really nasty sometimes.

Denying ignorance is not allowed when certain historical events are in question I guess.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Why are not all Christian and Creationist bashing treads considered hate speech and shut

down.

HMMP.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
For the same reason American-bashing threads aren't considered hate speech I suppose.

link   
reply to post by ACTS 2:38

haha. I don't know. Either let them all be or let none of them be, but don't play favorites. I kinda like all the "hate threads' though cause it makes for some pretty great discussion on both sides because it brings out peoples passions.

edit on 10-4-2011 by mayabong because: (no reason given)

link   
Because truth is truth? Muslims commit acts of terror, muslims kill their own women if they do not follow the creed, muslims riot and kill innocents in retaliation to others exercising their rights of free speech. Communicating the truth is not "hate speech".

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by mayabong

Tell the soldiers who liberated the camps that the holocaust never happened brah.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonofliberty1776
Because truth is truth? Muslims commit acts of terror, muslims kill their own women if they do not follow the creed, muslims riot and kill innocents in retaliation to others exercising their rights of free speech. Communicating the truth is not "hate speech".

Yes and the Zionists have created terror too. King david hotel bombing, Lavon Affair, USS Liberty. But thats really not the point of this thread.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by heyJude
reply to post by mayabong

Tell the soldiers who liberated the camps that the holocaust never happened brah.

Hey Brah, I didn't deny the "holocaust", that wasn't the point of that thread.
edit on 10-4-2011 by mayabong because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
As far as I am concerned I have the First Amendment that "Acknowledges" that I have the right to say what I want.

I don't feel that there is anything that's "Hate speech". There is only speech.

Sure I might offend somebody once in a while.

I have never seen, read or believed that people have a right not to be offended.

Let me say that again so people understand.........

YOU HAVE NO RIGHT....... TO NOT BE OFFENDED.

If somebody says something that offends you suck it up, be a big boy and move on.

Not everybody in this world agrees or believes the same thing as everybody else. There are bound to be disagreements and people that get their little feelings hurt, So what. Get over it.

People used to have a little backbone and a thicker skin not every time somebody gets their feelings hurt we have to make a law to protect them. Personally it makes me want to vomit!

I don't care if your Black, white, Chinese, Christian, Muslim, male, female, fat, skinny, Blonde or brunette, sooner or later you will be offended about something.......SUCK IT UP !!!
edit on 10-4-2011 by mwood because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I got to say I don't see many hat threads about Buddhists,Hindus and Muslims but I do see lot of threads against Christians and Judaism.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Ah, the hypocrisy of a "hate crime". If we are going to outlaw hate then why only when it meets certain criteria? Not that I think we should outlaw hate, nor should we suppress it socially. We have to deal with it, and that requires getting it out in the open, visible and honest expression. Only then can we understand what it is, and only then can we work together against it. Not that I think we can actually eradicate irrational hatred any time soon - too many lies, fears, and hypocrisies to first be addressed.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
"I HATE hate!" -Grumpy Smurf
"Hater's gonna hate" -Anon

I hate Piglet, Christopher Robin, Roo, Rabbit, Eeyore, Owl, Kanga...But I LOVE TIGGERS!

Wait what was the topic again? Oh bother. You guy's don't actually believe that Mohammed REALLY flew on a magical pony up into outer space do you? Because I think that magical flying space ponies are............
TOTALLY AWESOME! Seriously, that is cool. I love Muslims. And I love you OP.

top topics

join