It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Green/white planetary energy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
I have put off making a thread about this for two days. I don't know why, but I have. The night before last (night of 07/04/11) I had a truly intense dream.

In my dream, I was one of a group of "entities" who were working to align the planets of our galaxy and one, possibly two, other galaxies. I say "entities" because I wasn't my fully human self, and I am pretty certain the others with me were not just from Earth. We were linked 'telepathically' for lack of a better word. It was more like we were one unit in several different pieces.

I can't remember exactly what we were doing to "link" these planets, but the effect was to create a chain of light that encased each planet/galaxy and connected them all. The light was odd becauase it was so very bright, not pure white but had the slightest bright green hue to it. Once we finally linked Earth, we all experienced a resounding joy, and I woke up.

Once I woke up at around 1:30am, I was full of energy and couldn't get back to sleep until after 4am. Of course, I got up and poked around here on ATS to occupy my time. I was going to write it all up then, but for some reason I just couldn't do it. I searched the web to see if I could find any references to the bright white green light, but all I could find was from dreammoods dictionary.

Green signifies a positive change, good health, growth, fertility, healing, hope, vigor, vitality, peace, and serenity. The appearance of the color may also be a way of telling you to "go ahead".

Other than that, no good dream analysis to be had on this one. Mainly, I am posting to see if anyone has any experience with this color. If it signifies anything to someone, I would love to know. I am accustomed to visualizing more with light blue energy for the galactic energy and all that during meditation, so I thought the light green was different.

Oh, and if anyone has mad dream analysis skills, please, be my guest.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by amarenell

maybe it wasn't a dream..... i mean who know what sort of wondrous things our subconscious does when we're asleep. i think if you can remember a dream it has way more validity than most would recognize, self discovery may be the answer to your question

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   

You mean the seventh of this month? Its probably just a reflection of your meditations. Sometimes in my dreams I get voices or a radio that keeps talking to me all night and I feel like its imortant but remembering it exactly is tough. I dont know who could interpret the message better than you, just try to remember the details.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   

On april 6 or 7 , my mom and I were doing our daily chat and she told me that she woke up at 3:30 am and a bright green light was coming in her window, she rubbed her eyes and said to herself it must be those northern lights and went back to sleep. I told her I too had woke up early that morning ( I dont remember the time) and through the sides of my bedroom curtain very bright green light rays were flowing into my room and my entire room was a bright green. I sat up in my bed and looked over to the window and said to myself it must be those northern lights. I had been looking for them since I saw some the friday night before and had been looking out that window each night before bed. I remember wanting to go to the window and look out but I was so tired and I figured I would look at them later( which this isnt like me because I only saw the northern lights only one other time before and I was very intrigued by them).
My mom and I felt this wasnt a dream but actually happened. Also, we both felt extemely tired , so tired that we actually went back to sleep instead of walking to the window and seeing what this bright green light was.The funny thing about this whole bright light night is my mom lives in Texas and has never seen a northern light before.
I also thought about starting a thread to see if anyone else had experienced this green light too, then I saw yours last night.
Not sure what this all means but you werent the only one who dreamed or experienced the bright green light.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Texcin

Thanks for your reply.
That does seem really interesting that you both saw this light. I am surprised no one has yet to tell you that you both must have been simultaneously abducted, or HAARP did it!
Honestly though your post has made me feel a little less nuts. Thank you for that!

I have had dreams before where I am part of a group from other planets trying to do things. Who knows, maybe I am!

Anyway, I go with my gut, which provides WAY too little info IMHO. It tells me do this, wait now do this. But I have NO idea why. So my gut told me to post this here, and to wait two days to do it. Crazy but true. Hopefully, who ever needed to see it, has and all's well that ends well.

May peace and love and light be your shining truth

top topics

join