It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For Art Bell Fans

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 05:48 AM
link   
I like Art as much as the next guy. But I cant get over him marrying some young chick a month after his "soul mate" Ramona died.

fishy

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
He's a great entertainer and a really nice fellow.

I listen to him every night on my PSP radio player (one of three on my PSP) using the shoutcast system.

Great nights I have, yes.

Great nights, except when I'm half asleep, half awake and they're talking about stuff that frightens the dickens out of me. Hard to know what's real in that state.

Still, awesome.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Frankenchrist

If you remember the history, Ramona arranged that marriage after her death through a psychic from the south who contacted Art with some very personal information that only Art and Ramona knew....

... or so said Art, anyway.

And those links are fantastic - merci beaucoup!
edit on 10-4-2011 by antoinemarionette because: forgot to say thanks!

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   

The creepy thing about that was her name was Irene but he didn't like it so he called her Erin. It was spelled Ayren of something close to that.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by FarBeyondDriven69

I agree Ian bugs the cr*p outta me..Yup we need Art back

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
The best thing about Art was he wasn't afraid to challenge his guests. Noorey seems to totally buy everything that guests and callers bring up without challenging any of it.

Ian....I'm not sure what his deal is. He usually bores me right to slumber. I often wonder if he can even get good guests to come on the show with him.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frankenchrist
I like Art as much as the next guy. But I cant get over him marrying some young chick a month after his "soul mate" Ramona died.

fishy

I have the same problem. A twenty-something year old mail order bride, he changed her name and then they had a baby. He's old enough to be a great-great-grandfather.

And just getting rid of some of his kitties..... then joking and laughing about the poor cat cry-meowing as he was forced to leave.

to the Art of today.

to the Art that used to be.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
i just started listening. 2 minutes of program, 5+ minutes of commercials. i just stopped listening.

They don't play the current show until midnight here so I don't listen anymore. I liked Ian better than wild horses knapp. Ian's bumper music usually tied to the subject plus he obviously read & retained whatever book was being pushed.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by wookiee

I'm listening right now and I haven't heard ads.

The link I posted in the OP doesn't play comercials except for an occasional ad that Art reads. They play the bumper music but thats all I've heard

Yes. Knapp was pretty fired up about the slaughter of the wild horses but so was I
edit on 10-4-2011 by isitjustme because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreams n chains

fishy

I have the same problem. A twenty-something year old mail order bride, he changed her name and then they had a baby. He's old enough to be a great-great-grandfather.

And just getting rid of some of his kitties..... then joking and laughing about the poor cat cry-meowing as he was forced to leave.

to the Art of today.

to the Art that used to be.

Jesus. I didnt know about the cats! I remember the day he brought the feral cat home and it was scared and hiding. Poor cat.

I dont care if my wife approved of me getting a new wife after she died. But I would be too crushed to hook up with some chick a week or two after my ol lady died.

Tell the truth Art, tell the truth.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Hello everyone, The Coast Gab Stream is gone for good, but the operator of that stream (And the owner of the CoastGab forums) have sent his entire inventory of shows to this site:

www.fineartstream.com...

They have a pretty large show list and continue to add more shows.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by superdeluxe

Thanks for posting that link - I wondered what happened to Coast Gab.

Cheers!

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I long for the days when the introductory song was played all the way through and Art talked UNDER it with his opening remarks, letting the song dominate and set the mood. He didn't YELL over it the way Noory does. It set the spooky tone. It was so cool. I used to love that show. It was like spending the night in another realm. All good things must come to an end I guess. It's just not the same with Noory.

The thing is I love the song. I think it's a great song and perfect for the show and it deserves to be highlighted.
edit on 16-1-2012 by Hillarie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   

fishy

I believe his story that he met her online after Ramona's death. What I find creepy is how quickly he was able to bond with someone else after his wife's death. I just don't get that. But everyone is different. He's a Libra. I guess he just could NOT be alone.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by antoinemarionette

If you remember the history, Ramona arranged that marriage after her death through a psychic from the south who contacted Art with some very personal information that only Art and Ramona knew....

... or so said Art, anyway.

And those links are fantastic - merci beaucoup!
edit on 10-4-2011 by antoinemarionette because: forgot to say thanks

I heard him talk about it and all he said was that someone (someone still alive and living on planet earth) introduced them. I never heard this other stuff. extra DIV

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
The best thing about Art was he wasn't afraid to challenge his guests. Noorey seems to totally buy everything that guests and callers bring up without challenging any of it.

Ian....I'm not sure what his deal is. He usually bores me right to slumber. I often wonder if he can even get good guests to come on the show with him.

Yes!!!! And the thing about it is that the way Noory never challenges anyone gives me the impression he's just patronizing them, that he doesn't really take any of it seriously. It makes it less enjoyable to listen to.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join