It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian General has 9/11 figured out ( IT WAS AN INSIDE JOB )

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   

General Leonid Ivashov was the Chief of Staff of the Russian armed forces when the September 11, 2001, attacks took place. This military man, who lived the events from the inside, offers an analysis which is very different to that of his American colleagues. he now explains that international terrorism does not exist and that the September 11 attacks were the result of a set-up. What we are seeing is a manipulation by the big powers; this terrorism would not exist without them. He affirms that, instead of faking a “world war on terror”, the best way to reduce that kind of attacks is through respect for international law and peaceful cooperation among countries and their citizens.

Osama bin Laden and “Al Qaeda” cannot be the organizers nor the performers of the September 11 attacks. They do not have the necessary organization, resources or leaders. Thus, a team of professionals had to be created and the Arab kamikazes are just extras to mask the operation.
The September 11 operation modified the course of events in the world in the direction chosen by transnational mafias and international oligarchs; that is, those who hope to control the planet’s natural resources, the world information network and the financial flows. This operation also favored the US economic and political elite that also seeks world dominance.

full article by top general..very interesting..

www.voltairenet.org...

edit on Sat, 09 Apr 2011 20:46:02 -0500 by MemoryShock because: To apply ex tags. Please provide original comments when linking news articles.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
So what else is new. Glad to see more threads on who did it.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   
lol
well the general is half right anyway

I despise repeating myself so I'll
just point the general to this post

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I guess in a more realistic definition:

It was an outside job with
inside collaboration.

edit on 4/9/2011 by boondock-saint because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by romka71

ATS member says it was nasty Arabs.

Proof.

ugh....

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

You are saying the 911 highjackers had an Hebrew accent. I couldnt tell hebrew from arab. Can somebody familiar with the languages confirm this?

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Inside, outside, israeli, arab, i dunno.
Neither will any of you.
I happen to believe it was 3 of the above selections but...
I stand on the thought that the folks responsible for this days actions will never see a day of prison time and will certainly never pay for their crimes in any form, unless we find out how and who and then make them swing from a rope.
My personal guess is it was just another episode brought to us by the same folks who brought us war.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
9/11 was a crime that led to more crimes. Russia was an experiment gone wrong.

Hopefully their spiritual awakening can help lead people into the coming aeon shift.

Everyone knows 9/11 was allowed just like they know it is wrong to kill another human for their resources.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   
It is good to see more of the world waking up to it as it all helps in applying pressure to end this criminal group. When all the worlds countries are sitting there around the UN pointing at America and Israel for starting all this conflict it will provide a force strong enough to unravel and end all this deception.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cassius666

You are saying the 911 highjackers had an Hebrew accent. I couldnt tell hebrew from arab. Can somebody familiar with the languages confirm this?

just relaying something I found.
don't shoot the messenger.
i think this is also posted on ATS
somewhere in a 9/11 thread.

The voice of the hijacker heard from the hijacked plane’s voice recorder was played on CNN. The voice reveals that the accent of the hijacker precisely matches an Israeli Hebrew accent. “Stay quiet and you’ll be okay” shouted the hijacker. “We are returning to the airport…nobody move. Everything will be okay.”

helpfreetheearth.com...

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
It was Them against Us. Them being the shadowy NWO financial backers, planners and minions.

The more truth info that is passed around the better.

The damn NWO is so organized that's the problem. The people are not and a "War On Terror" divides us all against each other. Unable to organize because of our fear and hatred for our neighbors we remain slaves.

But we're on to them now. Knowledge is power.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   

I believe the term you are looking for is "outsourced".

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
How do we know the Russians weren't behind 9-11? 9-11 happened right around the time the KGB that had taken over Russsia were killing journalists in the country and anyone else in their way. Originally I thought it might have been Russiua.. it would explain how we can't find Osama as well -- because they are protecting him with their resources...

Though now I have a different theory about 9-11.. I think we did it to ourselves to create a New World Order because the powers-that-be need to make a kind of police state before super technologies such as antigravity and free energy are developed in the public sector.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by 8311-XHT
How do we know the Russians weren't behind 9-11?

Well one clue would be that they warned us that their own intelligence indicated some attack was underway.

In the three months before 9-11, Russia, Germany, and Israel all warned the US of suicide plane hijackings against US targets. [Fox News, 5/17/02, Los Angeles Times, 9/20/01]

sacredearth.org...

How could they have known this? Well, an infamous individual associated with the Pakistani intelligence agency ISI wired Muhammad Atta $100,000 to where he was allegedly taking flight lessons in Florida. The ISI is known to support and fund the Taliban and other militant Islamic organizations. Funny thing is, the CIA knows this, but still funds the ISI themselves and also consider the ISI an ally.

Everybody seemed to see what was being set up except the US, even though some of these hijackers lived with FBI informants, or across the street from FBI buildings, or had US military bases listed on their passports as their addresses.

edit on 10-4-2011 by bsbray11 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join