It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Increased UFO activity in Georgia and California.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
March saw increased UFO activity in Georgia and California.
14 sightings in Georgia alone and over 40 in California.
It will be interesting to see if this trend carries on into April.
Below is a report from Georgia.

www.examiner.com...

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Interesting...I grew up about 15 miles North of Varnell in Cleveland, Tennessee which is by far one of the most religious and diverse towns of its size in the world. This area is also historically rich and infamous with Red Clay Council Grounds, the last location of the Cherokee Nation and the beginning of the Trail of Tears. This area between Dalton, Cleveland and Chattanooga has always been notoriously mysterious.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by goddesslovr88

i second that....

I live here in Macon, Ga. There is an area between here (middle Georgia) and Savannah Georgia, along I-16 headed west, there is a very strange stretch of road. I had my own experience there, between Dublin and Macon Georgia. I've heard further accounts from other Georgians along this same stretch.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by OneEleven

Hey, I reside in Macon, GA as well! Any chance of hearing which road down I-16 you're referring to? Thanks!

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Ui_Niall

sure thing pal......it's the entire stretch between here and Savannah. I had the strangest experience of my life between Macon and Savannah right in the middle of the Interstate. Even had a MUFON investigator out.

Search the MUFON case book or whatever it is for Georgia sightings.

I've heard stories about strange aircraft and sounds across Dublin. Robins Air Force is one of the largest installations in the United States. There's not telling what goes on there.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
I live down in Statesboro and I was driving on 16 one night when I saw orange and green orbs flying up along the woods. The orbs followed me for about twenty miles. Considering driving on 16 is like being stuck in Purgatory and I was driving by myself, I was having a nervous breakdown. They eventually all came together and shot off in the night sky. Freaky stuff to say the least.

I've had four other sightings but they were all in the North Georgia mountains. I can definitely believe there is an increase in activity.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Ui_Niall

Originally posted by DarkCloud45
I live down in Statesboro and I was driving on 16 one night when I saw orange and green orbs flying up along the woods. The orbs followed me for about twenty miles. Considering driving on 16 is like being stuck in Purgatory and I was driving by myself, I was having a nervous breakdown. They eventually all came together and shot off in the night sky. Freaky stuff to say the least.

^^See?...This strange stretch of interstate may warrant its own high tech investigation someday.....

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by OneEleven

As much as I'd love to research it more, I'm sure as hell not doing any stakeouts along there...I get freaked out driving on that road in day light. Baaaaaaaaaad vibes.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
I live in Georgia, about 30 minutes from the Tennessee border. I personally haven't seen anything unusual as of late, and the night sky is visible where i live. I'll keep an eye out though!

I did encounter a ufo sighting oh about 6 months ago or so. I was out in a field with a gal, and i was staring at the night sky. I was just looking at different star formations and noticed that one of these "stars" was moving. It wasnt moving very much but enough to be noticed. I watched it for the next 20 minutes and it did travel quite a distant from where i original noticed it, and it was unusual patterns. So it cant be classified as the space station, shooting star, what have you.

Another one appeared a ways east of the previous one. They both just kinda danced around minding their own business. I watched this for about 45 minutes total before they faded away. I'm not sure what it was, but like i said, it wasn't something I normally can see in our skyline.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   
I can totally believe this. I have a house up in Dahlonega, Ga...which is pretty dang far North. I have seen lights followed by unmarked black helicopters on more than one occasion. I told the stories to Bill Bernes, but I guess he just wasn't interested in watching our government chase God knows what through the sky.

join