It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The sky and the sea. Are they the same thing.?????

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Recently, i've been doing some thinking about the sky and the sea. Stay with me.... I started wondering "Hey, perhaps the whole sky/oxygen/atmosphere is basically exactly the same as the sea and oceans only with a different density." I saw the following video on youtube which is pretty amazing and it really got me pondering further. Perhaps the wind plays the same role as ocean currents. Because these balloons look as though they're swirling around as dye would if added to the sea. I wonder would anyone know of any other substance that could be released into the sky to track the wind.?? Again.... Even a type of dye.???

I then went on further. I've seen as will have many of you video of so-called rods and various other super fast bright objects zipping through frames or photo's. What are these? I don't know but what if they are organisms that live or are based in the atmosphere much like the jelly fish and other translucent creatures of the sea. It make sense that if an underwater creature that is exposed to little or no sun light feels the need to generate it's own neon type light then creatures that are exposed to masses of undisturbed bright light could be almost see through having little or no mass. This also would provide explanation for their seemingly super speed.

I have a task for you folks. If its a sunny day where you are, with a full blue sky. I want you to go outside and just look directly up into the sky. (NOT AT THE SUN) Now just stare... Do you see small objects, sort of circular and it seems like they're moving around.?? I do... I have been able to see these ever since I was a little boy and have wondered what it is. I tried to research this on the web and the answer I found was that it's something called floaters which as far as I know are white blood cells on the surface of the eye.

I decided to do some scientific reasoning then. I understand that when I see them and try to follow them they seem to move around to avoid my gaze. So, I tried my darndest to just stare at one point and use my peripheral vision to try track them. And sure enough they still move. This could be totally unrelated as you know but I just thought i'd put all this together and see what happens.

Build on my theory or debunk it. Just an excellent idea I thought.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Fluid dynamics works the same way in many different states. Air, water, even soil you stand on flows or in soil they call it peculation.

So you are right to some degree.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I have always seen them and wondered what they where too
surely white blood cells would be too small to see in such a way?

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by RobbWonder

And the thing is, I had my eyes tested a couple of years ago and I was told I have the best eye sight possible. 22/20 I think. Better than 20/20 and then I was thinking maybe thats why I could see them... You're right too. I would have thought they were too small to see.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by TuXXXeR

I am pretty short sighted (but don't wear glasses) And I still see them...

top topics

join