It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hal Turners Map to Underground Cities and tunnel matrix

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   
www.heartcom.org...

we could debate Hal Turner and his undercover activities for ever.
and this map covers what 20 mile plus area.
this is the only map I am aware of - if you have the link to the orignal map the one with the GPS coordinates, hook us up. before they turn off the internet.

from 2 elites - one California and another upstate New York have confirmed - they will receive a
phone call and immediately they must transport to Denver International.

Israel has a new weapon - purple beam - laser weapon that kills people like the phaser on kill.

the way things are stacking up... War is on its way - you ask for it long enough - yea, someone will fix your wagon.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by ISRAELdid911

DIA is a weird airport to say the least. I just flew through there last week (on that note Ihave a thread made, buyt am still trying to sort out my vacation pics / videos from that stuff, in addition to trying to conver the video).

Here is your map -

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e67dd9e6c534.gif[/atsimg]

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 03:17 AM
link   
I think this is correct because there is a certain theory that
when the world is about to end,the elites are going underground
keeping all the commoners to die.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
I for one am a beliver of this right here. I'm not sure who the guy is that wrote the original article and why he may not be credible, but with the shelters being built in Russia, and all the shelters for entire population of Switzerland, this makes sense. Now, to find where they are and force my way in when TSHTF.

edit on 8-4-2011 by ChachiArcola because: spelling

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
The tunnels exist, and can be mainly verified from the mining companies who origionally made them when removing resources.

top topics

join