It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why I believe Aliens Are Real.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
While being stationed in FT LEE virgina, I along with other battle buddies had very strange experiences during the span of 6 weeks.One day 2 battles asked me if I wanted to see something strange that was in their room, of course I said yes. They walked me to their room and when we got inside they said I'll only be able to see the phenomenom with all the lights off and the shades adsolutely closed.

When they darkened the room the only visible light was coming from around the door through the door cracks. Then they asked me if I see the shape of a person hanging, as in from a rope; as in suicide. My eyes were shocked in disbelief. They said to focus on the area around the door and notice it. I had already caught it with my eyes. It was like a transparent elegtromagnetic plama that was just floating in the air.

At first we got so exited looking at it that we actually decided to speak out to this thing. We thought that it ight have something to do with the mental states of the 2 fellow soldiers who slept in the room who had gotten placed in a ward and then we uncovered bigger truths. Everyone in the barracks spoke about their own theories of what this was and most would just be in complete fear after seeing this phenomenom and would say so stay away from it cuz its a demon. One girl started complaining of demons following her in the barracks. Another guy started showing everyone pictures of a suppposely real "alien".

When he showed me, I could see 2 very clear huge eyes and a large round head in the darkness. I asked him about it and he said that he was sleeping and heard noises in the corner of his room, he said that he was so fatigued from training that he though nothing of it and just decided to snap a pic and go back to sleep. I was stunned at how honest this guys story was, then I decided to do my own research. First, I asked my self why is our company so much better than the others on post and I started looking at our barracks infrastucture, and I learned how exclusively built it was. Our barracks was the only one with key card entry which werent being used at the time therefore we just always left our doors a little open.

Right next to our barracks there was a very fancy brand new state of the art bulding for the parachute riggers. This bulding had very huge large black windows and it seeed to always be empty. I looked at the tags on the doors and they were anufactured by a laboratory. I though laboratories wouldnt be the ones to make wooden doors with car key entries, therefore it was fancy tech. On every room there seemed to be yellow stains, of what seemed to be some kind of device thats square with a triangle shape at the top which once was on stuck to every wall. Every room seemed to have at least 2 holes drilled into the rooms next to it.

Every room had very tought fire alarm detector which soe soldiers claimed had small hidden cameras attached which were being used to wacth us. I got a view of the barracks and other around it on google earth, and i noticed that our barracks had somethings built on the roof that the others didn't have, which led me to the conclusion that our barracks was once used for other higher purposes. It was just to fancy. My investigation ended there because I almost drove myself crazy trying to link the phenomenom in the 2 soldiers' room with ufos and couldnt find a link.

There were other times when doing night training which every soldier including me would see all kinds of different lights in the sky, that would be visible with the night visions off. When all the soldiers started talking alot about all these strange occurences we were starting to be told to keep our mouths shut about the topics because noone knew anything about what was going on. Our Sgt, was one of the people designated to drive the 2 soldiers who had lost their mind in the mysterious room to the physiatric ward on post. He told us that on his way over there their van was being followed by soe very strange creatures on the woods to the side of the streets on post. He said, hi and a fellow SGT almost cried because of how scared they was.

Our SGT had said that one of the kids was telling him to drive faster because the devils after them and he lost his cool at the kid and even got a letter of reprimand for the incident. ln my next duty station, FT Hood Texas, i witnessed the crash of 2 ufos on post. I had went outside the base to buy dennys and on the way back there was a line of cars waiting to show ids to gain access to the base. There werte 2 huge bright yellow lights in the sky and everyone started getting out of their cars and soe were like holy # we're getting nuked and soe including me thought it was UFOS. I got out y car and called my brother back in NY to explain to him what was going on. The security gate closed down and the hoaland security guys scattered and dissapeared for around 10 minutes.

Emergency sounds were going off through the base and the lights crashed into the woods. Helicopters were being scattered through post and there were abulance sirens going off all over the place. there was a fire which went on for 2 hours and could be seen from outside the base. This was the last event that I witnessed.

[img]http://tinypic.com...[/img

Sgt Stone says he was initially given training at a Nuclear, Biological and Chemical Warfare facility at Fort Lee, VA., and then given regular army assignments until called away to perform his crash retrieval duties when required. Sgt Stone claims that when required for UFO retrievals he was typically called out to serve for a week. He says that his army service record was distorted to exclude references to his actual training and assignments, and refers to him only performing clerical duties as a typist. Like many whistleblowers, there is controversy over inconsistencies between his testimony and lack of documentary evidence to verify his alleged training and actual service.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...
edit on 7-4-2011 by TheTruthCqer because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by TheTruthCqer

If you push enter some times in that text i might just read it =)

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
First, fix the title of your thread to "Aliens" then after that do SOMETHING about that wall of text that is your post, it is unreadable.

Once fixed, Ill read.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   

That's pretty darn creepy man. Don't know what to say other than the truth is stranger than fiction sometimes.

Thanks for sharing, maybe posting some of the pics you mentioned would be cool if you could.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Currently working on the google earth pics as well as the document of SGT Clifford Stone of the crash retrieval unit. Sorry about the errors it's hard enough to remember these events.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
CAAANT REEEAADD!!! ARRGHGHGH MAH EYESSS!

While being stationed in FT LEE virgina, I along with other battle buddies had very strange experiences during the span of 6 weeks.One day 2 battles asked me if I wanted to see something strange that was in their room, of course I said yes. They walked me to their room and when we got inside they said I'll only be able to see the phenomenom with all the lights off and the shades adsolutely closed.

When they darkened the room the only visible light was coming from around the door through the door cracks. Then they asked me if I see the shape of a person hanging, as in from a rope; as in suicide. My eyes were shocked in disbelief. They said to focus on the area around the door and notice it. I had already caught it with my eyes. It was like a transparent elegtromagnetic plama that was just floating in the air.

At first we got so exited looking at it that we actually decided to speak out to this thing. We thought that it ight have something to do with the mental states of the 2 fellow soldiers who slept in the room who had gotten placed in a ward and then we uncovered bigger truths. Everyone in the barracks spoke about their own theories of what this was and most would just be in complete fear after seeing this phenomenom and would say so stay away from it cuz its a demon. One girl started complaining of demons following her in the barracks. Another guy started showing everyone pictures of a suppposely real "alien".

When he showed me, I could see 2 very clear huge eyes and a large round head in the darkness. I asked him about it and he said that he was sleeping and heard noises in the corner of his room, he said that he was so fatigued from training that he though nothing of it and just decided to snap a pic and go back to sleep. I was stunned at how honest this guys story was, then I decided to do my own research. First, I asked my self why is our company so much better than the others on post and I started looking at our barracks infrastucture, and I learned how exclusively built it was. Our barracks was the only one with key card entry which werent being used at the time therefore we just always left our doors a little open.

Right next to our barracks there was a very fancy brand new state of the art bulding for the parachute riggers. This bulding had very huge large black windows and it seeed to always be empty. I looked at the tags on the doors and they were anufactured by a laboratory. I though laboratories wouldnt be the ones to make wooden doors with car key entries, therefore it was fancy tech. On every room there seemed to be yellow stains, of what seemed to be some kind of device thats square with a triangle shape at the top which once was on stuck to every wall. Every room seemed to have at least 2 holes drilled into the rooms next to it.

Every room had very tought fire alarm detector which soe soldiers claimed had small hidden cameras attached which were being used to wacth us. I got a view of the barracks and other around it on google earth, and i noticed that our barracks had somethings built on the roof that the others didn't have, which led me to the conclusion that our barracks was once used for other higher purposes. It was just to fancy. My investigation ended there because I almost drove myself crazy trying to link the phenomenom in the 2 soldiers' room with ufos and couldnt find a link.

There were other times when doing night training which every soldier including me would see all kinds of different lights in the sky, that would be visible with the night visions off. When all the soldiers started talking alot about all these strange occurences we were starting to be told to keep our mouths shut about the topics because noone knew anything about what was going on. Our Sgt, was one of the people designated to drive the 2 soldiers who had lost their mind in the mysterious room to the physiatric ward on post. He told us that on his way over there their van was being followed by soe very strange creatures on the woods to the side of the streets on post. He said, hi and a fellow SGT almost cried because of how scared they was.

Our SGT had said that one of the kids was telling him to drive faster because the devils after them and he lost his cool at the kid and even got a letter of reprimand for the incident. ln my next duty station, FT Hood Texas, i witnessed the crash of 2 ufos on post. I had went outside the base to buy dennys and on the way back there was a line of cars waiting to show ids to gain access to the base. There werte 2 huge bright yellow lights in the sky and everyone started getting out of their cars and soe were like holy # we're getting nuked and soe including me thought it was UFOS. I got out y car and called my brother back in NY to explain to him what was going on. The security gate closed down and the hoaland security guys scattered and dissapeared for around 10 minutes.

Emergency sounds were going off through the base and the lights crashed into the woods. Helicopters were being scattered through post and there were abulance sirens going off all over the place. there was a fire which went on for 2 hours and could be seen from outside the base. This was the last event that I witnessed.

Fixed
S&F

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Yeh puleese post em if you got em....
Great story.
Is there any way you acn provide a date for the UFO crash withou compromising anything...?
At least we may be able to dig some confirmations up for you.
Probably not in so many words, but there might be a news story bout the fire on the base or something.
Thanks for posting however you did it it was worth the read.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I was at Ft Lee in 2006 for AB riggers school, but I was prior service so I stayed in the run-down barracks. At the time, they were still performing upgrades to many of the buildings on post, it wasn't an overnight thing. I think most of what you posted can be easily explained by these renovations. Also, it's not uncommon for younger recruits to believe in tales and to trump up stories to frighten others. I wouldn't want to classify all this as paranoia, but given the circumstances I have to lean toward the rational on this one. With as many young, scared teenagers I have seen in the military, and the fact these young adults are all crammed into barracks far from home and with limited freedoms, it is no wonder these ideas come to mind. Is it all strange? Quite possibly.

I am not sure about the second incident you mentioned, but if it were a "UFO" crash, you can bet dollars to donuts you won't hear an official report, and if you did witness anything, you would have been questioned or your command would have held a security briefing to fill you in and remind you to keep your mouth shut and explain the consequences of speaking about it.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Great post mate. Sounds pretty crazy. As much as i would like to meet an EBE, i dont think i would be staying in those barraks. Shame you couldnt find a link with the base and anything that may have to do with interaction with UFOs or ETs.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
I believe that the Crash was around May 2009. The phenomenom in the room in FT Lee is there now. The only way that I can get proof of it is by speaking with someone who is currently stationed in FT Lee Victor company barracks. I could point the straight to it and there wouldn't be any denying that it clearly is some kind of transparent field, maybe can be better viewed and photographed with night vision technology. I never took this phenomenom as a paranormal thing. I saw it as some kind of dimensional vortex which can somehow be acivated. I also thought that it could be natural occuring and just so happened to be occuring there. The 2 soldiers who slept there in the room previously were claiming to be possessed, which is the reason why they got sent to the ward. When linking it to UFOS I personally thought that this room was specifically being chosen for abductions and they were victims. Another thing is that our sgts would never wake walk into our rooms to wake us up even if we slept while everyone else was in formation. They were scared to go into our roos for some reason. At night we use to notice the stress on the SGST face when it was their turn to do cq, it's like they hated staying there overnight. We would even see them drinking outside in their cars and come out nervously staring at the barracks.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Sgt Stone says he was initially given training at a Nuclear, Biological and Chemical Warfare facility at Fort Lee, VA., and then given regular army assignments until called away to perform his crash retrieval duties when required. Sgt Stone claims that when required for UFO retrievals he was typically called out to serve for a week. He says that his army service record was distorted to exclude references to his actual training and assignments, and refers to him only performing clerical duties as a typist. Like many whistleblowers, there is controversy over inconsistencies between his testimony and lack of documentary evidence to verify his alleged training and actual service.
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Thanks for sharing your experiences.
There was a book out called Above Black I think. It was based on secret experiments with soldiers
contacting aliens via a screen and computer.
Interesting stuff and do not say aliens don't exist out there somewhere. Am convinced however that
whatever these things are here at present are far more demonic than flesh and blood aliens.
Be careful folks...but that is just my take on the situation.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
The only connection that I could make is this. If crash retrival units existed and if SGT Stones testimony is real, then that means that FT Lee VA houses technology that is used to deal with "alien" life and "saucers". That would also mean that there is a possiility that there were barracks in this post which housed the soldiers of these covert units. There is a possibility that if such barracks existed then the one I was in was one of them, seeing that it was very unique in architecture and seemed to have beeen used for other purposes before being used to house AIT soldiers, which is what I was doing at the time. It could be possible that these barracks had devices in the room that would be used to monitor the soldiers by higher ranks to ensure that they are maintaining secrecy. It could also be possible that the military where running some kind of mind control experiments on us by using black technology.
I spent hours around this phenomenom even standing on top of chairs to get a dimensional view of it and even asking it questions such as who are you!?, expecting a response from a entity, One day I though that If i could play a wiji board around it maybe ill get some answers, so I made one with paper and a quarter then I drew the numbers 1-9 letters A-Z and the words YES NO. In the middle I drew a circle for neutrality which read WORLD. I kept asking questions and the quarter was actually moving but all i kept getting while taking notes was this patterm, 9L8L7L6L5L4L3L2L1L0L. nothing but numbers and L's. sometimes there were more than one numbers before the L's but never more than 2 and the left digits would always be in order of 9-0 or 0-9. Very strange days. I tell ya, almost went nutz.

top topics

join