It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When does the world scientific community deem the general public worthy of "knowing"?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by maestromason

Speaking of reading comprehension, I never claimed you said "special knowledge". I put it in quotes because it is a belief shared only by you and a few other disturbed or deluded individuals.

Since you objected to my paraphrasing of your beliefs let's make it perfectly clear. Do you believe IC were developed by reverse engineering captured alien technology? Yes or no? Because you sure seemed to be implying that whether you actually said it or not.

Yes or no?

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by wasco2
reply to post by maestromason

Speaking of reading comprehension, I never claimed you said "special knowledge". I put it in quotes because it is a belief shared only by you and a few other disturbed or deluded individuals.

Since you objected to my paraphrasing of your beliefs let's make it perfectly clear. Do you believe IC were developed by reverse engineering captured alien technology? Yes or no? Because you sure seemed to be implying that whether you actually said it or not.

Yes or no?

#1 You do not know me, nor do you know what i know.

#2 I do not entertain trolls or their agendas.

I am flattered that you are so interested in what I know, for I have already 3 dedicated employees on payroll and would not be able to hire you.

Please go troll another forum post

Now, I must now refer you to my signature. Good day.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Jinglelord

You know Jinglelord, I have helped develop some interesting technologies, and have seen just about every laboratory process that the engineering sector has devised for R & D, and once the lead signs off & dates the final report it became a head scratcher once it left my office.

After the laboratory has done its job, I have only heard of where the conclusions go after official copies are made. You never know... it could be held by several other labs pending the outcome of their R & D which I have seen happen many times depending on the research.

The conclusive report could go to handful of people to further research and development by another house or it could go out to several thousand R & D facilities across the globe which happens frequently depending on specialized equipment needed for the R & D. We have sent many R & D reports that route only to have a project "scrubbed" when the lead calls it in on account of budget, for budget does play a vital role in the quality of the R & D.

The fact is that finalized data reports can go a plethora of routes depending on the type of research required. We have 40 established data types in our labs that classify data reports, and I have worked in private labs where they have 10 times that due to capacitance.

Head leads are responsible for the final report its accuracy and quality when it comes down to the wire. Sometimes, I have even heard of mass budget adjusting R & D projects, those being projects that were sidelined purposely for when the budget surplus cycle comes around. Those final reports remain in the lab and go nowhere, go figure. Where ever the data goes next depending on the head lead's decisions, you can be rest assured that if the GP knew about the types of R & D going on with public monies they would be mad as hell and could do nothing about it.

edit on 13-4-2011 by maestromason because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   

<< 1   >>

join