It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Surprising PNAC Connection to Libya, and How Will Israel Respond

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
This thread is about the Arab uprisings from their perspective. Hopefully.

I don't know that Pakalert press is any more or less of a propaganda outlet than the more Western media outlets, but I do value their perspective, so I've included links to two articles here. One is to the PNAC article below, and further down is another one written by a Sheik which is thick with religious overtones. Anyway, on to the PNAC:

This article refers to the Project for the New American Century, and maintains Libya is just another stepping stone as written by the PNAC, and it refers to mister PNAC himself, Bill Kristol:

The Surprising PNAC Connection to Libya

(Raw Story) The operation to create a no-fly zone in Libya has just begun, but already conservative Fox News pundit Bill Kristol is wishing the U.S. would send in ground troops “sooner rather than later.”

The author gets into the strategic importance of Libya:

What makes Libya so important? Any real estate agent could tell you: location, location, location. Control of the country has always been a remarkably effective way to project power into Egypt, the Mediterranean, and beyond. Similarly, denying a hostile power (be it the Soviet Union, Muammar al-Gadhafi, or terrorists) the ability to destabilize surrounding countries from Libyan territory has been a consistent thread in U.S. policy since the end of World War II. (more history of the region with NPR spin HERE)

Libya is not peripheral to the world system. It is at its very core. Libya possesses 1,800 kilometers of Mediterranean coastline. The country produces 2 percent of the world’s oil, with 85 percent of exports going to Europe. Libyan nationals have been prominent jihadists in Iraq. Since the beginning of the Great Recession and the slump in global demand in 2008, Libya has allocated $200 billion toward new infrastructure spending.

In his article he reinforces my belief that all the Arab uprisings are part of the plan towards global dominance. States mean nothing to the globalists; the concept of the state is only useful to control populations, but for people above the state they are just lines on a globe to be changed at will.

This brings us to article number two from the same website. This one was a struggle for me to get through because of the religious overtones (no offense to the religious folks, to each his own), but it gives a good perspective on the mindset of the propaganda coming from the east. I agree with this author's take that Israel is the beneficiary (I think temporarily)...giving the xenophobic Israeli population a raison d'etre which can only result in better times for the hardliners in the Knesset. Ultimately though, I believe the beneficiaries are the Globalists.

The next article is worth working through, if only to get a feel for the mixture of respect for Christian icons and disdain for Zionism that drips from the author...I won't comment on the videos other than to say they didn't hold my interest very long and were kind of funky. Once you get past the pious language you're treated with some gems like these:

In much the same way that both Britain and USA had to become the financial capitals of the world with the fraudulent Sterling pound and the equally fraudulent US dollar functioning as the respective international currencies, we argued that Israel would have to assume overt control over money in a new cashless international monetary system of fraudulent electronic money that would be created and managed by a Zionist-controlled international banking system. So-called Islamic banks would unwittingly play a coyly supportive role of that manifestly fraudulent monetary system. I know of no so-called Islamic Bank anywhere in the world which has displayed even elementary integrity in struggling for the restoration of the Gold Dinār and Silver Dirham as money.

Finally we argued that in much the same way that both Britain and USA had to wage great wars which killed millions, in order to impose their unchallengeable military power in the world, so too would Israel have to wage great wars which will kill even more millions (mostly Arabs) before it can lay claim to rule the world. Also, Israel cannot make a convincing claim to represent the Holy Israel of David and Solomon (peace and blessings of Allah Most High be upon them both) unless the territory of the State were to expand even further to encompass the frontiers of Holy Israel as (falsely) depicted in the Torah, i.e., “from the River of Egypt to the River Euphrates.” Israel will have to raise the bar of oppression against the Arabs even higher if that territorial expansion is ever to be achieved.

How Will Israel Respond to Popular Arab Uprisings

This is all part of the same play of which 911 was the opening act. Compare the Sheik's article with anything from Kristol or Coulter...both "sides" are using biblical language and religious themes to whip up their populations.

Tell me what you think.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Yankee451

I appreciate the new angle, and agree that the gameplan was kicked off way back with 9-11 (hell, it was set in motion thirty years earlier I guess).

Will be watching carefully, and hope to bring something to the discussion soon.

S&F!

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
This has NOTHIN to do with Israel. This is all about the Arab nations that signed the deal with the major oil companies back in the early 1940s or 50s. The Oil companies are going to get out of a deal that they have had with them till this time, One because these countries no longer buy our U.S. bonds as agreed for us building their oil production industry from nothing to billions upon billions in oil production per year. We guaranteed them we would not pump from our large oil fields so the world would have to use their oil.

Two. Their oil production is about to taper off and the U.S. needs to start pumping oil again to ramp up supply now that the price is so high. This is the Anti-Christ NWO oil supply.

Three. This was all planned to bring down the Arab nations leaders and get them all crazy mad at the U.S. and Israel. They want all these nations to attack Israel.

They the elite are sick evil greedy scumbags who control everything. They will all ride Chinas!! the Dragons power after the economy of the U.S. tanks.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sky watcher
This has NOTHIN to do with Israel.

Does too.

This is all about the Arab nations that signed the deal with the major oil companies back in the early 1940s or 50s.

What you mean to say is that corrupted leaders were enamored by bribes from multinational corporations who use Western Intelligence services to manipulate, bribe and murder their way into the coffers of Sovereign Nations.

The Oil companies are going to get out of a deal that they have had with them till this time, One because these countries no longer buy our U.S. bonds as agreed for us building their oil production industry from nothing to billions upon billions in oil production per year. We guaranteed them we would not pump from our large oil fields so the world would have to use their oil.

Nonsense, the official US Oil policy is "use theirs first".

The belief that oil supplies were finite led to an unspoken government strategy to "use theirs first." So, we discourage oil production here in America and send billions of dollars overseas to buy oil from some of our most hated enemies.

www.tcpalm.com...

agonist.org...

Two. Their oil production is about to taper off and the U.S. needs to start pumping oil again to ramp up supply now that the price is so high. This is the Anti-Christ NWO oil supply.

See above. "Anti-Christ NWO oil supply"? Do tell.

Three. This was all planned to bring down the Arab nations leaders and get them all crazy mad at the U.S. and Israel. They want all these nations to attack Israel.

The Arab nations leaders were already in the West's back pockets, what the globalists desire is more chaos to use as excuses to deploy military power to strategically desirable locations. They don't want the Arab nations to attack Israel, they want to destabilize the Arab nations to give Israel an excuse to attack them.

They the elite are sick evil greedy scumbags who control everything. They will all ride Chinas!! the Dragons power after the economy of the U.S. tanks.

You lost me there.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyInTheOintment

I figured this would be a cool topic, but it's looking like it might be a big fat dud. At least Pakalert is a good source for opinions you wouldn't normally see.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
I heard a guy on coast to coast (I think he was an oil analyst) say that the Iraq war and maybe Libya were fought to keep China from getting those oil fields. Apparently they were making deals in those countries for oil.

top topics

join