It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Unveils "The Vault", Releases incredible new Roswell Documents!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
well..if they release it...it cant be anything special i guess? :S

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by docpoco

makes u wonder why they are releasing this information now after denying its existence for all of these years....theres a reason behind it..perhaps preparedness for disclosure? or something is heading this way....

just a thought

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
These files stink of bull#. They seem like the typical half truth docs.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by karl 12

Originally posted by docpoco

If anyone has any ideas how or why a Federal Agent would send a memo with that kind of specific information, where allegedly NONE of it turns out to be true, I would love to hear your thoughts!

Hi Docpoco, this document has popped up before and it's been said that the incident is based on a hoax by Silas Newton.

Flying Saucers recovered in New Mexico:

Document

This previously posted FBI document was sent from Guy Hottel (Senior Agent in Charge of the Washington FBI field office) to J. Edgar Hoover on March 22nd 1950.

The descriptions in the document could have been based on a hoax perpetrated by Silas Newton and Leo A. GeBauer:

UFO researcher Linda Moulton Howe described a secret FBI memo from March 22nd, 1950, written to J. Edgar Hoover himself. Memo author Guy Hottel, of SAC, described an investigator's report of a flying saucer recovery in New Mexico, with mention of three saucers, three-foot tall bodies, metallic cloth, and bandaged alien bodies. The crash was supposedly due to interference from high-powered radar. But all of these elements (saucers, aliens, cloth and tape, radar site) have been firmly traced to the yarns spun by our two swindlers.
www.nmsr.org...

Thread

Cheers.

That explanation doesn't make any sense.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by xShadow13
reply to post by docpoco

This has already been posted...[url=http://www.abovetopsecret.com..

Hey newbie back off a little, there are so many threads on this site its mindblowing. Sometimes you search for something and can never find it, besides this was just posted a little while ago so give the OP a break.
edit on 7/4/11 by gunshooter because: (no reason given)

edit on 7/4/11 by gunshooter because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by jstanthrno1

Wait so you believe these hypothetical aliens are "so advanced" that we couldn't hurt them if we tried?

You must not be aware of how close technology in the white world even is to cracking seriously quick space propulsion...(If we really put some effort and money into it 100 years at the outside would give us FTL travel ability IMHO it would probably take closer to 25 years if not less than that but 100 at the VERY MOST)

Now to put this in perspective the m2 browning 12.7 by 99 millimeter machine gun was first produced in 1921. It STILL destroys armored vehicles and low flying aircraft to this day. and it's 90 years old!

The french firm nexter still manufactures a 20 millimeter cannon that was used in world war1 as well which can take down helicopters and aircraft.

Now one final note for you bearing these two weapons in mind that are still in use world wide on the battlefield. When we built the Apollo moon lander did we armor it?
The answer would be NO some parts of the lander had skin that was essentially FOIL thin!

I apologize for this rant, but it bothers me immensely that there seems to be a faction among UFO believers that want to make ET's the new GODS! They insist that ET's are so morally and technologically superior that it would be FUTILE to fight them. Add into that the FAITH they seem to have that any ET's that show up will be morally more pure than us and peaceful loving etc.... (while at the same time these same people MOCK believers in organized religion for their "blind faith")

I don't quite know what to believe when it comes to the whole aliens debate. Quite honestly I think a large part of it is a cleverly constructed RUSE to lure intelligent people into wasting their lives searching for the smoking gun of alien life rather than spending their time researching things like who killed the electric tram systems in US cities or the jekyll island conspiracy.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by docpoco

FBI Unveils "The Vault", Releases incredible new Roswell Documents!

Makes one wonder just how many smoking guns it will take to convince the world that a shot was indeed fired.

*sigh*

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
It's a bit of a confusion, some of the stuff I've looked at, including MJ12 documents which have Roswell, Kenneth Arnold, and alien bodies in them, seem to be labeled BOGUS by the FBI, makes you wonder that the FBI had to do a scrutiny of these documents themselves...they obviously were not in the overall know, or are they just being crafty?

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
its always good to know the good folks at the FBI have a sense of humor. lol

(Editorial comment: The fact that this airtel is dated on Haloween day is purely coincidental; it could have been worse, and dated on the first of April.)
Majestic Docs page 13

Also I saw on CNN today that Sir Richard Branson wants to make more astronauts than NASA, with that news and the release of these docs could FULL disclosure finally be upon us?

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Some PDF files on UFO are unreadable

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
I just finished reading the cattle mutilations, and it was fascinating. Nothing new past 1980, but still, good, compelling reading. I especially enjoyed in part one the account of the FBI agents visiting the newspaper editor to explain to him how the FBI works. I'd like to meet the agent that wrote that, he seems to have a very good sense of humor.

Page 9.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by docpoco

WOW AMERICA IS DUMB!!!

Consider this, why wouldn't the other "aliens" go the get their ship and dead buddies?
Why do they look humanlike? Want a hint?

THEY ARE FROM THE FUTURE!!! Not aliens (seriously the genetic diversity of all life on earth, we are the only human looking things, why would life on other worlds develop the same way? Because they didn't, they are much stranger then you first expected)

From the future, but I thought they would be tall, 8-9 feet, big black eyes and grey skin, they use sythitic DNA, protective skin against radiation, larger compound eyes for super enhanced vision.

Three ships? Doesn't it seem convient that all three "crashed"because of super radar? That seems like bs.

More likely the ships an bodies were placed there to be discovered, thus being reversed engineered to enhance our technological capabilities, maybe not the future, but a paraell universe?

Either way, they are more closely related then anyone guessed, and their origins (I am almost 100% sure) is us. We are their ancestors, fixing a mistake of their past? Stopping ww3?

Personally I don't care, because all of this seems familiar, like I keep living my life over and over and it's different every time, sometimes slightly others may off. Which lead me to believe in reincarnation, expect not limited to earth, but all of the cosmos.

Budda had it right, we are all one, all matter came from the same place, and we are matter, we are all connected, we are one. While Hindus believe god can have many many forms and not limited like muslism, Jews and Christians would like to believe god is limited.

But wouldn't god have an infinite number of names and faces? (I personally believe is the physical laws of the universe, like gravity)

Finally, imagine the global elite left the world in spaceships, leaving us (pretty #ed f**ked) but then trying to go back in time and fixing all the bad major # (things we thankfully didn't get to see)would you consider the TPTB evil? Or having a justly cause?

Everyone has shoes to fill, everyone has their own side to the story and their own understanding of it. Basically we are fixing ourselves.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Wow wow!! I'm just wondering what the sceptics have to say about this one. This is exactly what Stanton Friedman said in his book. Except I believe he said 2 disks and some of the aliens were alive. For them to release this and not hide it some more, is ammmaaaazing.... Ok the 1st big UFO cover up unveiled... Whats next in the timeline. And how long until they are ready to disclose fully. AND WHAT THEN? Fake ET war?

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by xShadow13

Just who the heck do you think you are? It's bad enough at times when we have to deal with the mods, but it is their job to reprimand us when neccesary, and not the right of some newbie to the site. You looking for brownie points? As it is, there's enough mistrust on this site without the addition of a "rat"!

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Anthony1138

I really like this guys opinions about Alien anatomy & genetics and I completely agree with him. I suggest watching a few of his other videos too.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
I wonder what was going on when the agent composed this memo in 1950, when the Roswell event happened in 1947? Great post! S&F!

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anthony1138
Budda had it right, we are all one, all matter came from the same place, and we are matter, we are all connected, we are one.

Not trying to be annoying, but the Buddha didn't say we're all matter. Any opposing terms like matter/spirit are dualities in Buddhism, and one of the things that prevent us from seeing the truth of things. Even saying we're one creates a duality between one and many, and to go on and say nondual (which I almost did before checking.) would be to create duality between dual and nondual. The aim as far as I can describe/understand is to completely do away with opposites and attaching/clinging/grasping to any type of terms, names, signs, ideas, symbols, concepts, etc. To be free from attaching to anything at all.

Even if Aliens were to land in 5 mins, to a Buddhist advanced enough on his/her path (as far as I know.) it wouldn't be worth fussing over or getting attached to.

edit on 7-4-2011 by Hitoshura because: editors gonna edit

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Please add any comments to the existing thread found here...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join