It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MSNBC's Dylan Ratigan to Liberal Cenk Ugyur - Obamba is with the Bankers. He is not fighting for us

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Obama is with the Bankers

"FannieMae and FreddieMac have recently announced outrageous salaries for their CEOs. We've got Freddie Mac CEO Charles Haldeman. He's getting $7.8 million for the last 2 years. And, $9.2 million goes to FannieMae CEO Michael J. Williams" said Cenk Uygur who was the guest on The Dylan Ratigan Show this afternoon. Moreover, the top 6 executives at Fannie/Freddie received a whopping $35.4 million.

Dylan concluded "You are suggesting that Obama wants to fight for us, but he doesn't really want to do it. I'm saying he's with the bankers. He's made that clear based on his actions".

More info HERE

How can this Cenk still like Obama? He has been critical of him in the past but the guy still believes that Obama is fighting for the common man. What a delusional fool!!!
edit on 6-4-2011 by Pha3drus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
I am going to watch this and come back to make a comment with hindsight .

In the mean time here is my guess ;

The choice is to have banks or not have them i.e become a communist state .

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by 23432

I am going to watch this and come back to make a comment with hindsight .

In the mean time here is my guess ;

The choice is to have banks or not have them i.e become a communist state .

Banking is silly. It is already state-owned but with a middle-man. They get it from the fed at one low price then turn you into a slave at another price. Having direct citizen access to the federal reserve would simply eliminate banks... it would not lead to "communism". The fed is already there. The banks are the things getting in your way.

join