It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All of your and my favorite conspiracy theories discussed here!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Let's discuss everyone's favorite conspiracy topics on ATS.

I am going to give everyone a few topics to pick from, whatever topic you want to talk about, please feel free to do so I am just making a list for reference.

I would like for you to pick your favorite conspiracy theory and talk a little about it, provide back up to your claim. I am looking for why this is your favorite conspiracy and why you think this could be true.

1. 9/11
2. Japan earthquake / HAARP
3. Aliens / UFO's
4. Yellowstone eruption
5. Fall of the dollar
6. Barrack Obama (anything at all)
7. Nibiru
8. JFK assassination
9. George W Bush / Dick Cheney
10. War in Iraq

Please remember to star your favorite person's views so I can keep track of what everyone is thinking is the best conspiracy that may be true and why that is. If you are interested please star and flag your OP also

I would like to start with one of my favorites:

I am linking 9/11 and Bush/Cheney. I have a thread about this out there. I will give everyone a brief explanation of the events leading up and why I believe this is a great possibility that this conspiracy is true.

George Bush owned stock in an energy exploration company early on after his college at Harvard and Yale. He sold his stock the day before the company went bankrupt, which is a felony charge. Well his daddy get's elected to be our president and his criminal investigation is gone.
Now with that money he purchased part of the Texas Rangers and then sold it for around 15 million dollar profit. He had the money he needed now to run for president so he could invade Iraq and finish a war that daddy could never do. Now his vice president Dick Cheney just so happened to own the company Halliburton and gave them the bid on all Iraq oil. So now not only does Bush fulfill his daddy's wishes to win the war in Iraq but he gets rich in the process from his VP. Not to mention the trillions of dollars lost in the 9/11 attacks of the twin towers (or should I say controlled demolition).

I really could go on and on about my beliefs on this topic but I really want to hear everyone else's opinions on these topics above. Thanks all faithful ATSers for joining in my thread.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
I'd like to add brainwashing via the media to that list. I've always found that to be an interesting conspiracy theory. If not brainwashing but desensitizing by the media.

Good list, I can't wait to see what people come up with!

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
My "current" biggest one is the DEA allowing gun shipments to Mexico Drug Cartels, presumably so they can then trace them back to the US, so the Feds can act on tougher gun laws.
And.. The Wachovia Bank story, where they are shown to be deeply involved with the Cartels and in the sum of around 400 BILLION dollars and the feds slap them on the wrist with a 100 million forfeiture (bribe) and a 50 million dollar fine.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
This is one of my all time favorites...

yes, it is my thread..but..it turned out to be quite amusing in the end...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Chrisfishenstein

My top 5 are as follows:-

1) 9/11
2) UFO's/Aliens
3) NWO
4) 7/7
5) Peak Oil

I first got into Conspiracies when reading about 9/11 and all the problems with the Official Version. It just doesn't add up and this will be ongoing until the U.S government actually sanctions a full and frank enquiry. Not some two bit commission who are already advised what the outcome should be.

UFO's/Aliens have always appealed to me. I mean how arrogant is it to think we are the only intelligent lifeform in the universe?

I came across the NWO whilst researching 9/11. I have delved deep back in history to see where the shoots of this started and was totally amazed how far it does go back.

7/7 has again so more unanswered questions and to think that this actually happened whilst a terroist attack drill was taking place which was almost identical to the real thing, well you have to woder don't you?

This leads me onto peak oil and all the wars that this one commodity has started and will start. It probably ties into some of the other conspiracies, but I have read that there is an awful lot more Oil around than the world's governments are letting on. Of course I realise the implications of supply and demand, but how many more millions are going to die in the name of this black substance and how much longer are we going to allow it?

Thanks for starting the thread. S& F. Peace.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
9/11 and JFK are the most infamous conspiracies I have ever looked into.

JFK: Oswald shot him from behind but Kennedy went Baaaack and to the left.

Baaaack and to the left.

Baaaack and to the left.

how the hell does he defy the laws of physics? and lets not even get started on the magic bullet:

9/11: Again, science. a plane crashes and vaporizes in the pentagon and two planes cause two skyscrapers to collapse neatly into their footprints in a nice pile in such a short time span.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Don't we already have categories for all the different topics

i think this is a way for you to "earn stars"

but meh . . .

on "topic" my favourite conspiracies are
1. Aliens and the pyramids
2. 9/11 because it is so obvious it didnt happen the way "they" told us it did.
3. Police state theories
4. NWO, illuminati etc
5. Aliens .. oh wait did i already say that : )

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Cobaltic1978

9/11 has always been an interest of mine. Think about it for a second, if a plane crashes today with less than 100 passengers on it, we hear about it for months and months about what happened and who is to blame, not to mention all the pilots backrounds and family history. But when 9/11 happened it was like it was here and gone without even a discussion about it.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by johngtr

Think what you want. I want everyone's favorite topic and why in a thread, so I don't have to jump from thread to thread and read through 1,200 pages of BS. What is the problem with this??

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chrisfishenstein
reply to post by johngtr

Think what you want. I want everyone's favorite topic and why in a thread, so I don't have to jump from thread to thread and read through 1,200 pages of BS. What is the problem with this??

I appreciate what you are trying to do, so fair play.

As for 9/11, man how they played us for suckers. You do know that half of the so say hi-jackers have been found alive and well living in Saudi and other ME countries don't you? I mean, how gullible do they think we are? Very, by that effort. Peace.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chrisfishenstein
reply to post by johngtr

Woah don't take it so personally, i didnt say there was a problem, and to correct you there is not 1,200 pages of BS either ( if they are , this certainly is ) so you are quite wrong there my friend you just have to look through and find what you are looking for its called filtering and reading.

and i gave you a star any way ,jees you want a flag too?

And its not like i didnt actually contribute a little more to your thread than just moaning.

Just saying if you want to read peoples opinions and ideas about conspiracies, there is a topic for each of the topics you mentioned.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Jeez, I don't know if this is a joke or a VERY lazy attempt at market research

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Mine would be anything UFO/MJ-12/Them Among Us/Area-51 etc...

Also unexplained phenomena/Earth mysteries such as hollow Earth theory and how ancient structures were built (aka ET Astronauts etc), and cryptozoology

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by PennKen2009

Police state or big brother. I know it's been slowly happening all of our lives but I think about it and it nearly paralyzes me with fear. Jesse Ventura mentioned it on the view this morning and it about ruined my day.

That is all

Trowa

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by johngtr

Wow I am sorry that two of you took offense to what I said. I thought this would be a great thread to actually just share a few ideas, apparently I was wrong. To those who would like to continue the discussion, please do so I am still here.

top topics

join