It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glad my cousin didn't get it-Murder for Hire!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Wow, well I just found out that my Uncle Tommy's son is lucky to be alive today after his wife tried to plot his murder for insurance money. Luckily his wife hired a police officer to do the trick and they busted her dumb ass! Awesome, good for him.

Source:www.tbd.com...

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by samlf3rd

Tell cousin Vinny and Louie I said Hi. And tell Mickey to stop eatin all those doughnuts.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Bonified Ween

Is dis a cousin de Louie? LOL Nice... Nope they are very normal and hard working people. The nicest Aunt and Uncle I have. They already lost a son to cancer just so you know.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   

A Dumfries woman was arrested Monday

Too funny that she is a DumbFries Woman

2nd

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Wow man I actually had family go through similar things...Sadly she succeeded but is behind bars...The crazy lady killed her husband...Both kids without parents now...Just horrible.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by samlf3rd

Wow, well I just found out that my Uncle Tommy's son is lucky to be alive today after his wife tried to plot his murder for insurance money. Luckily his wife hired a police officer to do the trick and they busted her dumb ass! Awesome, good for him.

Man you might want to be a bit more sensitive than that partner. At least til you know how he is taking this.
If he was in love with her which could very well be the case ( married ). the guy may be devestated.
Have some compassion unless you know different? Maybe he hated her hell I don't know. I would be totally crushed if I found out my wife wanted me dead.
God that's horrible.
Dosn't say much for functionality either .Damn that's hard.
edit on 6-4-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

top topics

join