It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ventura Urges Ron Paul to Run as President.....It's About Time!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ARNOMANNN

Jesse is also warning us of the potential of a dengue fever pandemic........

Jesse Ventura’s “63 Documents That the Government Doesn’t Want You to Read”

nightviewsradio.com...

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by fredvcall
reply to post by ARNOMANNN

Jesse is also warning us of the potential of a dengue fever pandemic........

Jesse Ventura’s “63 Documents That the Government Doesn’t Want You to Read”

nightviewsradio.com...

What are you saying??? That because he is an entertainer that makes his money now pointing out things that make you go "HMMMMM" that he can't run for Office??? Where does that put Donald Trump then with his circus of washed up entertainers trying to make them into Bsuinessmen/women on his tv show?? Does that make him any less a candidate than Jesse to be in politics?? The American people have a love affair with celebrities than Real Politicians...That's how Arnold became governor....I think that what he is saying in context to his show or his books doesn't make him any less a candidate than anyone else that is running for a seat in the U.S. political system

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Good god NO!

Not another TEXAN in the white house! Hasn't America been through enough with the last one?

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Not to rain on the parade (I admit a Paul-Ventura ticket would be AWESOME). But it looks pretty clear Paul will seek the Republican nomination but Ventura stated emphatically he will only run along with Paul if it is as an independent. He refuses to play the Rep/Dem game.

Good for him but I'm just not sure how that will play out realistically. If Paul goes Republican, then there is no ticket with Ventura. If they go independent, then they will most likely end up like all the other indies who get shut out during the era of the 2 party system.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

Though your right, it would be awesome, I think you may be right. As much as I like Paul, I just don't see him changing parties. If he did, it could go either way...50/50 if you will. We all know independents haven't had much of a " run ", and a perfect example was Pat Buchanan.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Whereweheaded

That's because they don't allow third party candidates to participate...

Which is unconstitutional IMO....

and yes.. Paul / Ventura or even Ventura / Paul would be quite ideal.. (I'd vote for either one as POTUS)

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
I just read that Ron Paul will likely enter his bid for the presidency next month.... We'll see what happens next I guess.........

top topics

<< 1   >>

join