It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fukushima in German TV News ufo

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Saw this on youtube and thought it was quite interesting,

www.youtube.com...

Any Ideas

edit on 5-4-2011 by holtdani because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I believe its been on here. Looks like a balloon to me personally.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
posted yesterday (or so)

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Yup, already posted as a double vid.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
soz guys any chance of deleting?

I have an idea...
edit on 5-4-2011 by holtdani because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Throughout a lot of it, it seems to be a parachute or some kind of glider, but there's parts, such as @ 46 secs, where it kinda splits into 3.

Weird, but too blurry and low quality for me to guess otherwise

ETA: My bad, thought I was commenting on another video about London UFO. Weird that it came up on here. Again, my bad
edit on 5-4-2011 by BourneConspiracy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by BourneConspiracy
Throughout a lot of it, it seems to be a parachute or some kind of glider, but there's parts, such as @ 46 secs, where it kinda splits into 3.

Check the vid lol....

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by BourneConspiracy

ETA: My bad, thought I was commenting on another video about London UFO. Weird that it came up on here. Again, my bad
edit on 5-4-2011 by BourneConspiracy because: (no reason given)

Lol I am sorry It was didn't realise it was a double post so instead of deleting I changed it, sorry for confusion

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   
What a joke that this thread didn't get more flags. "Looks like a balloon to me" - LOL Yeah it's a 200' balloon just floating by the biggest nuclear disaster on the planet!

This is certainly not fake because it came from a German news program so the only way it could be fake is if the German news people decided to put a fake UFO on their footage of Fukushima while they are covering a VERY deadly story. I highly doubt that any news station would create a fake UFO and put it in their footage of a horrifying event like this so don't even tell us it's fake.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Folks, I'm from Germany, and in this report, there's no single word spoken about UFOs.

Second - if you take a closer look, not on the alleged UFO, but on the landscape itself, you'll realize, that not just the "UFO" is moving, but the whole landscape is moving. That means, it's not the filmed objects that move, but the camera itself.

Now I know what was ment with that "cigar-shaped" Ufo allegedly seen above Fukushima. It is no UFO, it is a building situated on a mountain, and the moving camera creates the illusion, that the building is moving, but it isn't. But look for yourselves.

kind regards,
D.

top topics

join