It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

jesse ventura right now on cnn pierse morgan show

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
kicking our governments a**
doesnt believe 911
said cia killed kennedy
we are in afganistan for rare minerals
and how really bad our governments have become

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Makes it sound like he's getting out of the game after his book tour.. but I some how doubt he will do that

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
i hated how Piers wouldnt answer any of jesses questions....and he had the nerve to call jesse the coward...
edit on 4-4-2011 by gdaub23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
jesse is a very cool man....very smart!! he is my hero!!

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by itsawild1

He was also on GMA with George S. Here, he said he would consider running as Ron Paul's VP, IF and only IF, he runs as an indepedent.

blogs.abcnews.com...

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Piers made himself look like a fool.

TFN

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
I love ATS! I hop online and see this thread and BAM

I would have missed it without this!

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   
jesse is very smart. he taught at harvard. i think he and ted nugent should run for president and vice president and throw in ron paul as sec. of state.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
I watched the interview last night. I must say that I was pretty bummed out when I saw Jesse on several occasions change his mind and outright recant what he initially said. He was moving about in his seat like it was on fire. He looked extremely agitated and seemed to have trouble following up on any of his speaking points. He had an opportunity do so several times, but then he would just recant or tense up.

-That interview has me questioning the motives of Mr. Jesse Ventura.
He seemed like a half nutjob during that interview. I'm wondering if he is a puppet for TPTB, making conspiracy believers look like complete nutjobs. If he speaks about things which should in fact be scrutinized, but comes off like he's forgotten his Lithium, then the issues get brushed aside because only a loon would behave or think in such a manner.
It just seemed as if he was trying to seem a tad loony. Anyone else get that impression?

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
I can agree with the above post. I haven't heard much from Jesse lately. What's up with that? Ever since a few episodes of his show only got to play once he's been kind of in the background. Personally I think that either he is a disinfo agent like you say (get really high up in the minds of conspiracy theorists and crash and burn to make us look bad like Sheen and Jones) or someone finally came to him and told him to back off (which he couldn't do quickly or you, me, and the rest of ATS would have noticed).

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Here is the show.

new topics

top topics

join