It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesse Ventura OR Donald Trump for President?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Jesse Ventura wants to be president, and so does Donald Trump.

My question to you: Who would you pick/vote for president of the United States?

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Lol "United States of Trumpia' or Trumptopia lol, hmm has a cheesy ring to it i like it!!

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by kaoticf8

Do we need another Mafia guy in office?

Ventura is patriot fighting an uphill battle in his homeland.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Jesse all the way because he would be smart enough to bring trump in as a vice president to handle the economics and he himself would take on the foreign policy, wars and straighten this country out in a hurry. We as Americans should just make it happen. Give Jesse and Trump Mega security and rock the vote. Obama would not stand a chance because every person in the military would vote for him let along every blue blooded American who has half a brain.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sky watcher
Jesse all the way because he would be smart enough to bring trump in as a vice president to handle the economics and he himself would take on the foreign policy, wars and straighten this country out in a hurry. We as Americans should just make it happen. Give Jesse and Trump Mega security and rock the vote. Obama would not stand a chance because every person in the military would vote for him let along every blue blooded American who has half a brain.

YES, I agree with you all the way. Just like you said it, Jesse for president, and Donald for Vice President. I think these 2 as our President/Vice President is probably the last hope we might have. P.S. I'm watching Jesse right now on the show with Pierce Morgan, on CNN.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by mjleonid12

How many times has Trump declared bankruptcy? I wouldn't put him in charge of a lemonade stand!
So I guess I'll have to go with Jessie.
edit on 4-4-2011 by gatewaywithin because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Ron Paul

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
JESSE. Hands down, Didn't have to think about it for one fraction of a second.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sky watcher

Ha, thats what I thought to myself about a month ago. Got my vote!

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Jeez...too bad we couldn't vote "No Confidence" in any candidate as that would be where my morals would lead me. But given the two and a gun to my head, I'd pick Ventura over Trump. Mostly this would be due to the fact Ventura served in the military, has a history of political participation, and is not afraid to investigate things and get down to the truth.

The problem I have with Trump is how much he is built up on his personality, yet has not demonstrated much resolve. We don't know for sure how much of the "real" Trump we've seen. Sure he's made money, and had the courage to declare bankruptcy (a big plus in his column), but there really aren't many positive indicators of how he would handle long-term stress of the Presidential brand. Thankfully there is the 8 year cap on the President, because it is so easy to see how in that span a human being can be nearly burnt out by the stress, even with frequent vacations.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by simone50m
JESSE. Hands down, Didn't have to think about it for one fraction of a second.

Same here. Between the two, there is not even a debate, IMHO.

Trump strikes me as wanting the presidency for an ego stroke and is way too neo-con for my tastes. Just the perception I get from him. Doesn't give a hoot about the country or it's people.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I wonder how Trump ever got rich in the first place, far from being the smartest guy in the room, he's completely clueless... there's no way I'd vote for him in any kind of election.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
jesse is a real deal....all the way!!

trump might be a fake..its all the money........money talks!!

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

jesse all the way! huge military family and tired of all the BS and all the BS in our government. time for Jesse to do some serious boot stomping and azz kicking..

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
ron paul, with jesse as his vice pres. maybe vice pre. wont give him enuff power to kick butt, maybe secretary of state for jesse. something where he can get his hands dirty an get to the bottom of things.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by letscit

ron paul, with jesse as his vice pres

LOL! I swear I had the same thing typed in my post above but backspaced that part out before posting. I was afraid of derailing the thread but that is exactly what I was thinking: Paul as P and Ventura as VP. lol

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
probably ventura, hopefuly he might do a better joj at fixing the problems

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
If those were the only candidates, I'd vote for Ventura.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
In Jesse latest book he endorses Ron Paul so RP as pres and Jesse as VP.
Just leave Trump right out.

new topics

top topics

join