It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran squares off against Saudi Arabia over Bahrain's annexation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Iran squares off against Saudi Arabia over Bahrain's annexation

debka.com

The accord reached between Saudi King Abdullah and the Bahraini monarch Hamas bin Isa Al Khalifa for the oil island's virtual annexation by Riyadh has so incensed Tehran that armed Iranian-Saudi clashes with the potential for all-out warfare may soon become unavoidable
Iranian and Gulf sources estimate. Shiite-ruled Iraq would back Tehran in the first Shiite-Sunni collision to be sparked by the wave of unrest sweeping the Arab world - in contrast to the domestic discord raging in Libya and Yemen
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
We all know Debka

i think this time ... they are maybe right on something

We didnt hear much after the MSM releasing a breaking news related to the 1000s of saudi soldiers entering Bahrain
i dont remember reading further details about this..

Except that the Saudis didnt hesitate to open fire on the innocent protesters and now the number of troops may have reached ----> 11 000 Saudis soldiers and foreign arab troops

Saudi troop reinforcements have been pouring into Bahrain from the last week of March, including armored units and a variety of missiles. debkafile's military sources estimate that some 11,000 Saudi and United Arab Emirates boots have hit the ground in Bahrain since then.

If the Saudis succeed to annex Bahrain it will indeed cut major route supplies coming from Iran .. a step that Iran cant afford

on March 25, Manama announced that planes taking off from Iraq or Lebanon would not be permitted to land in the kingdom, thereby cutting of the main route used by Iran and Hizballah to bring over intelligence agents and military instructors to aid the Shiite opposition.

I think of many reasons why they need to make a move now
or be COMPLETELY SURROUNDED by their enemies
with the Saudi move of sending all of these troops in Bahrain
its like making a final checkmate move
Iran's proxies will be cut off and they already know they are surrounded by all side ..

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3c96ce8ed656.png[/atsimg]

I predict that Iran will make a move very soon...
because:

-Iran is one of the major power in the arab world...
-They have no riots currently happening in the country
-Civilians protection will be used for the major reason
-If they dont do nothing .. they will loose all their supporters

no more proxies
no more arab friend
because they did nothing to help them

thats why it is very suspicious of Iran standing still like that
adding the risks of loosing major supply routes for their proxies
that would be suicidal to the entire regime

the ME revolution spreading like wild fire is affecting so many countries

the ME was RESETED
and now many regimes try to take old regime places

the time for Iran to make a move is :

NOW = with the reasons to help protesters
nato will not be able to condemn the move

NEVER = Game over for Iran

Usualy i dont develop so much thoughs about a debka article
but right now ... ME is on fire and they what ?
standing still watching the show ..
seems very illogical to me
maybe they are prudent ?? ... that would show to the world they are scared of Nato and the USA

debka.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 4/4/2011 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I have spoken with an Algerian at my work
and he told me that this ME revolution was orchastrated by... guess who

The Secret service
some inteligence agencies

not to long ago , Obama told that he approved the CIA to deploy their troops on the ground

im not surprise if that was all true ..
the only things that come through my mind is
how the hell did they manage this move .. controlling ten of thousand of peoples to riot in the street

im starting to really think this ME revolution is a big set up
and the aim is Iran

Nato will approve a no fly zone like they did in Libya and the US kicks off the war

The chance of that is very likely ..those warships and carriers are not there because of Gadhafi lol

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Not surprising, since Iran instigated the Shia in Bahrain to "protest" to begin with.

The Shia and Sunni have been at each others throats since the death of Mohammed; you hear about one group or the other bombing the other side while they are in a mosque on their knees praying to God every single day. What to do?

Of course, I'm not the King of the World, but if I were...

I'd set up new national boundaries that corresponded to the tribal and ethnic populations rather than the arbitrary (Texaco, Aramco, Shell, BP) lines drawn up at the end of WW I - A Shiastan, Sunnistan, and yes a Kurdistan too. These people obviously can't get along with one another so they need to be separated just like kids on a playground.

But I also believe that Iran will be more aggressive too. Regardless of what Achmedwantsadinnerjacket's apologists would have us believe, this nutjob actually believes he can help usher in the Islamic Messiah - the Mahdi - by starting a conflagration in the Middle East, with the intention of destroying Israel. Whether YOU, good reader, believe this or not, the important thing to remember is that HE believes it.

A video, sponsored by the Ayatollahs of Pepsi Cola in Iran and approved by that evil little gnome Dinnerjacket, says it more clearly than ever: They are claiming that the unrest in the Middle East is a sign of the Mahdi's return, and that Iran will play the lead role.

Check this out: A Time to Betray: Article and Video

From the above link:

This movie has been produced in Iran by an organization called “Conductors of The Coming” in collaboration with the Iranian president’s office and the Basij (Iranian paramilitary force). Also reports indicate that Esfandiar Rahim Mashaei, President Ahmadinejad’s top adviser and chief of staff, was directly involved with this project. The movie was completed a few months ago and recently screened for the high clerics by the Iranian president’s office with one of its high ranking official analyzing it.

Several months ago I was informed by my contacts in the Iranian Revolutionary Guard that the Basij had started a project that had the approval of the Iranian Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei and the Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad. The purpose of the project was to inform Muslims across the globe of the immediate coming of the last Islamic messiah. The Iranian leaders, now more than ever, feel that all the stars are aligned for such event.

Ever since the Iranian Revolution of 1979, the Islamic rulers of Iran have declared themselves representatives of God on Earth, believing their mission is to pave the way for the reappearance of the last messiah, the Shiites 12th Imam Mahdi.

So yeah, it's about to get REAL intense. I expect an apology from everyone on the internet who has ever told me, "Ahmedinijad never said he wants to wipe Israel of the map." He's not only said it multiple times, he about to put his money where his mouth is. He's already sent tons of heavy rockets to his client state Syria, and his proxy army Hezbollah (Nasrallah also plays a big role in the destruction of Israel in this movie) in preparation for yet another war - the LAST war - against Israel.

You watch. You'll see that I've been right all along. Someone needs to send a cruise missile up his butt before he does trigger WWIII.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Anyone touches Saudi Arabia then the full fury and might of the US millitary will respond without any UN politics beforehand. A good a$$kicking to Iran might even save Obama in the election. He got to get this over with before election time to get the gas prices down. Make people suffer with ten dallar a gallon for six months them mop things up and have 3 dollar a gallon by election day. Hey, with Iran gone he could even go back to Messiah savior status because Isael would get a peace accord with Palestine once they lose their big brother Iran.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
I have two things I want to discuss.

1. Iran’s government just screened a movie where they talk about the 12th Imam, Madhi, is on Earth and is about to take control of the world but first it must be flowing with blood and violence. Iran believes these revolutions are the final signs that he is about to make his appearance on the world stage. It goes on to say that the current Ayatollah will help to usher him in with Ahmadinejad running the army. But before the Madhi can make his appearance two things must occur, other than the blood running in the streets; Ahmadinejad must have his army in Jerusalem and the King of Saudi Arabia must be dead.

Why must the King of Saudi Arabia die? Well because the King is probably the only force keeping Ahmadinejad from trying to unite the Sunnis and the Shiites. It was already noted that the Muslim Brotherhood met and made agreements with the Ayatollah just late last year. So a war between Iran and KSA, bringing the death of their King would be exactly what Iran wants since they believe this is the end of the world and they must usher it in. Also the Madhi is said that he will govern from his throne in Iraq.

2. A no-fly zone in Syria is being discussed in the West as well. What is notable about this is that Syria, Hezbollah, and Iran signed an agreement over a year ago which affirms that should any of them come under attack they will all unite together against the enemy in war. So a no-fly zone would be a form of interventionist attack on Syria thus Iran and Hezbollah must help, and Hezbollah controls Lebanon now.

Also what did the Muslim Brotherhood and the Iranian government discuss and agree to? We all know that Egypt is soon going to end their peace agreement with Israel and should they do that and should the Muslim Brotherhood either control or have profound influence over the Egyptian government then easily they could support Iran. Palestine and Gaza have already been hearing calls for a Third Intifada against Israel. Overall it does not look good for Israel and this could be exactly what Iran wants.

Iran war with Saudi Arabia and possibly the UAE and should an Iran be victorious they would put their own puppet government up in KSA and possibly UAE, then controlling all of the Gulf oil and the Straight of Hormuz. The world would be beholden to Iran. If the West was dumb enough to follow Israel’s demands they invade Syria and since Iran would have the backing of the Shiite Iraqi government they could easily march with Iraq right through into Syria and have the Lebanese, Syrians, and Egyptians with them not to mention the terrorist suicide bombers and rocket launchers from Palestine and Gaza.

Right now any dramatic move could change history in the Middle East forever. Just take a look at a Middle East map and imagine Iran having control over Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, and Egypt, whether through occupation, puppet government, or ally. Then look at the location of Israel with all of these countries.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

They wanted Syria for a long time
i can see the scenario unfolding in obviousness

Syria will end up having a no fly zone
only then .. things will start to get ugly to very ugly
possibly a WW3

a more far fetched theory ... we see the ME going on fire and later on we have this Japan nightmare
to distract us from what really is happening and unfolding in the ME
the start of WW3 while the world eyes are currently looking at Japan

at this point .. all speculations and theories are on the table
since world media always try to cover the truth

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Some problems with your scenario as i see it....
One is that any war with KSA will bring Isreal in on the Saudi side as an ally.
between the two countries they own most of the advanced armaments in the Mid east.
I think KSA and Isreal may be well nigh invulnerable working together.
The Iranis have the disadvantage of attcking which calls for 3x superior numbers and no guaratees of victory.
The 400 or so atomic weapons whch Isreal controls would be swiftly used to devastate any mass movement of troop or equipment twards and attcking force, as well as Isreali subs would unleash hell on wearth for the Iranis back home.
I could well imagine that a nuclear attack on the natanz ans Busher plants in Iran would be high on the list of strike packages.
Having three of the most silent subs in the world cruising the med and straights of Hormuz armed with nuclear tipped cruise missiles meazns that the retaliation would be swift and overwhelming against Iran.
Mak no mistake, The Jews are Just as fanatic as the Iranis.Either one will pull the swittch to destry both if neither one looks like it will win.....
Th saudis are also no push over, and may have nuclear weapons as well....(we dont know if they do)
They certainly have nuclear capable aircraft of the first rank with which to strike at Iran.Even conventional weapons like JDAMS etc would be devastating to the Irani infrastructure and air defences.
After which Iran would be a shooting gallery for allied aircraft.
Only if Russia or china steps in do the Iranis stand a chance of winning aginst the Saudi/ Isreali combo.....

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
i say let them kill each other off its time the us becomes more like china and the rest of the world

let someone else do all the work and spend all the cash and then just swoop in and clean up.

you know screw iran and syria and just go straight to the middle eastern country that has the largest oil supply in the region SAUDI ARABIA.

besides we owe saudi a day of reckoning

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

The US have a fetish for ME countries...
wars cost a lot but they know they have the tax payers to back them off
since nobody in the government wants to pay from their own pocket
even if it costed 2 cents .. that would still be to much to kill innocents arab

first reason ....for the oil
second reason .... Israel need more settlements

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

New info:

Bahrain to be Occupied "until the Iranian theat is gone"

www.reuters.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...