It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

100 years

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 03:36 AM
link   
I was watching Disney's "Oceans" tonight and it made me really think about the sad state of affairs that we have created.
In 100 years...a blink in the lifespan of this planet, we have completely messed things up. In 100 years we have tainted and poisoned almost every place in nature. If we as a species don't get our act together, there is no hope for our survival.

In 100 years, we have created centuries more needed to heal the damage we have inflicted in our selfish desire for things and ease.

Something has to change. Not meaning to be a downer or stand on a soapbox, because I am part of the problem as well...just really struck me tonight.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by tk2dsky

Spot on bro. We ruined the earth, it all started with Jesus ... ..... . ... .

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   
I agree, but I honestly believe it's too later. It was too late a long time ago. For me, even considerting the idea of survival is laughable, as I believe it has to be our ultimate demise that will ensure the survival of Earth.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Divine Strake

What if everything we know now about 2 or 3 hundred years ago was a lie? Then what if they did fix it and due to embarrassment they erase "us" from History.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 04:27 AM
link   
If your house does not at least run partially on wind or solar please stop posting in this forum, you are part of the problem.
If you do not recycle, you are part of the problem.
We are all part of the problem as you might have guessed, try to figure out alternative ways of doing things become a green supporter, then and only then will we have a chance folks.
But this will not happen as we are lazy and it is just easier to keep on the course we have been taught.

top topics

join