It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Foreclosure crisis: Fed-up judges crack down disorder in the courts. Gives homes back to homeowners.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
This is sweet. It is my understanding that if George had not bailed out all these corporations, the homes would have fallen bak to the hands of the owners with a little effort and at a fraction of the cost.
www.palmbeachpost.com...

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
too little, too late to help me.
my house foreclosed a yr ago.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Hah! I got a kick out of reading that article. It's as if the grab & scoop rush job by lenders to out people from their homes is getting a similar treatment courtesy of a under-staffed court buried with case load.

I hope we read more stories like this across the country. And after they get this mess picked up, let's hope they go after all those who willingly mis-managed America into debt beyond the imagination.

I'm sorry to go off, but this brings to mind the Federal Reserve Bank & the Depositories purposefully being run to do the exact opposite of their function. It wasn't long ago we were all deluged with easy quick Credit Card offers for years. When they had us up the tailpipe on that they gave a fat mortgage to anyone who worked a full-time. Yes, i know people are responsible for their own actions. I also know you throw a steak by a dog, he's gonna eat. Over-extending the credit of most everyone living in the Land of Plenty, you darn well know they are going buy a toy or two. Look at us now, it's sad.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
After reading the article, I have found its based on attorneys not preparing paperwork and just jamming cases through for bank clients hoping to get a commission. I don't think it is about the mortgage industry directly. You would think the attorneys that are cookie cuttering cases would be careful to make sure the cases are prepared correctly, especially since it could be easy wins for them.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Things would be so much different if the bail outs did not happen. I does make a lot of sense that people would own their homes instead of being kicked out and having empty suburbs. A lot of the corruption and incompetence in the banking and wall street sector would be gone, instead now they own more of the government through the ongoing kick backs.

top topics

join