It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do I have some innate power? Or is there something wrong with me?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by cardicorona

But see I don't feel anyone else's even when I am around them and I know that they are in a heightened state of emotion.
I do. Well, I did, not so much any more. I've kind of "tuned out" as much as possible because it brought me nothing but suffering, people have very negative emotions, I find it extremely hard to be around large groups of people for a long time, not because I'm nervous, but because the "atmosphere" can become overwhelming to my senses.

While this is true. It still lacks explanation of my predicament.
---
I can't control it and I know about it. How could someone control it if they didn't know about it or even realize?
Well you're obviously different in some way. Some of us are more naturally inclined to sense these energy fields, and it seems people like you might have a stronger ability to control and strengthen your energy fields to the point where it physically affects other people. You don't have to be aware of this to be able to do it, but most people are unable to do it because they are unaware of it. You probably could control if you tried. Looking into peoples eyes is a powerful way to direct your energy at them.

edit on 3-4-2011 by WhizPhiz because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by WhizPhiz

I see what you are saying. And i never look into peoples eyes when i am undergoing one of these experiences i dont know why exactly but I have always avoided it. From what you are saying that is probably a good thing. But could you by any chance suggest anything to read about this so that I could possibly understand it better and control it?

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Interesting indeed..you may want to check out my thread here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

This is just a wild idea I had and started thinking about this while reading various works on the occult it go's like this "As above, so below" I wonder are we all just a "brain cell" in the gigantic brain of god?

As someone studying physics I would like your input on it..if you get time Cheers coco

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by itscocobaby

I have asked this question many times. If the universe is what we view as god then yes basically we are. We are all made from star dust. I even wonder sometimes if what we call the universe is just a cell in some being. Our universe has all the basic constructs of a cell. I wonder if sometime an transdimensional being will visit the earth and say look this is your purpose to preserve your planet and you are greatly sickening it and by consequence greatly sickening the being in which we dwell so stop idiots.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   

But could you by any chance suggest anything to read about this so that I could possibly understand it better and control it?
Uhhh, well not really. This is just sort of natural intuition, you don't read these things in books. I do however remember reading one really good book on this topic, but I can't remember the title sadly. If it comes to me, I'll let you know.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   

The he/she better get to it..quick

top topics

<< 1   >>

join