It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why wont Obama show us his belly button?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by XxRagingxPandaxX
And show us your birth certificate while your at it right? This thread is a joke.... It contributes nothing to ATS. Go back to Youtube where it's okay to troll. Here, we deny ignorance!
edit on 2-4-2011 by XxRagingxPandaxX because: (no reason given)

Well it's in the right section then no?

I would have put it in the Rant section personally, but you proved to me it is indeed where it should be!

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   
I don't know because he shows his ass every time he opens his mouth. He is such an embarrassment to our country.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by incrediblelousminds
The current resident in Chief SAYS he was born like everyone else. And his doctor's CLAIM he's a human. But have YOU ever really SEEN his belly button??Hmm? Why won't Obama just SHOW us his belly button, on live TV? It would really put this whole thing to rest! I think the obvious conclusion, based on Obama's total lack of showing his belly button on live TV is because he DOESN'T HAVE ONE!!

SHOW us your Belly button Mr "President". PROVE to us you are an American human, and put all these silly rumors, which I personally don't really believe to rest!
edit on 2-4-2011 by incrediblelousminds because: (no reason given)

That's just brilliant!
Completely hilarious...
Vicky

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Hey funny thread! Smart of you to place it in the Jokes forum.

What makes it even more funny is how pissed off it is making some people. :lol

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightSunshine

What makes it even more funny is how pissed off it is making some people. :lol

Yep. Some of those folks kinda shown' their arse, eh?

Now, why aren't all those threads claiming Obama isn't an American Citizen ending up in the joke forum? Since they are a joke.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by thewanger

Exactly. He's an 'embarrassment', and the only way for him to not be an 'embarrassment' is for him to go door-to-door showing his alleged navel to every American.
edit on 9-4-2011 by incrediblelousminds because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Oh, you say 'case closed' that that makes it so?? I don't believe some Government-issued 'photo' that is OBVIOUSLY fake. LOOK closer, and you can see the belly button actually belongs to kanye west, who also hates America.

ALL Obama has to do to put this silly issue to rest, which I dont actually believe anyway, i just go DOOR TO DOOR and show all of us his belly button. Simple. Jut show s the belly button.

That is so funny that you say that because I thought it looked like Kanye's naval right away and that was before I noticed all the crappy photoshopping around it. Figures it wouldn't take long for the mindless Obama fans to rush in here with their fake government issued propaganda BS photos. Trump better get some people on the ground ASAP!

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Photoshop? really...please.
Don't you ppl know tptb have a super high-tech machine that can stamp any normal fleshy area into an instant replica of Kanye West's belly button?

k-mon, let's not be so naive...

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Once again, the Pretender in Chief is trying to distract us from BellyButton Gate by releasing his birth certificate, which we all know is fake anyway, because he WASNT BORN! He was HATCHED!!!

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Once again, the Pretender in Chief is trying to distract us from BellyButton Gate by releasing his birth certificate, which we all know is fake anyway, because he WASNT BORN! He was HATCHED!!!

It is disgusting how utterly ignorant and hateful some people can be. To listen to this tripe, day in, day out. It just makes me want to go hide in a shack somewhere. I still had at least a modicum of faith in humanity until today. To see people so easily fooled and even many so obviously lying to themselves to justify hate kills all that was left. I am never going to understand how anyone could be fooled by this nonsense for one second. How can people nitpick over paperwork that can be so easily forged when they themselves have no clue if they even know when this man is walking around with no obvious umbilicular remains???? People need to get over this petty BS and actually pay attention to what is important here. You cannot forge a navel. So come on, Obama. You need to open your shirt and let the WH press corp poke it to see if its real. I am not going to believe he has a belly button until I see David Gregory poking it himself and I don't care how many different birth certificates he forges!
edit on 4/28/11 by Sinnthia because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Sinnthia

meh.

its all theater.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   

meh.

its all theater.

Sorry, that was a joke.
I actually do believe he has a belly button.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   

That's because your an lieberal obamabot apologist.

<< 1  2   >>

join