It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

checking out pentagon footage of 9/11 and noticed some anomalies in the sky

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
I always find it hilarious when people totaly ignore the numerous threads on this issue, and the fact, the cold hard FACT that there is proof that the debris left on the lawn outside the pentagon was not from the make of plane that was reported to have crashed there. The same forgetfulness applies to the evidence of policemen, gas station attendants, and an attendant at the Arlington National Cemetery, all of whom claim that they saw a plane on a trajectory which would have prevented its impact, and others who say they saw the plane pull out and leave the vicinity.
This ground is well trod already, and I personaly think that re arguing the same evidence, or re organising it constantly is a waste. People have made up thier minds already, and if they give a damn or wish to be shown a different side of the debate, they have only to look at the pre existing threads , which are legion, and thier information rich pages, which are myriad. Flogging a dead horse on this particular subject offers nothing to the discussion. Thats not a dig at the OP, its me being fustrated at the fact that there is still any doubt what so ever that someone did an awful lot of lying about the way things went down, and who was responsible for 9/11.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
where is frame 17:37:20? i see 19 and then 21 but wheres 20? i think they took out 20 since it might have the actual pic of the object that entered the pent

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntoast
where is frame 17:37:20? i see 19 and then 21 but wheres 20? i think they took out 20 since it might have the actual pic of the object that entered the pent

How would a frame from 17:37:20 show an object entering the pentagon, when the explosion first occurs at 17:37:19?

It flew into the pentagon, not out of it.

<< 1   >>

join