It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BOINC: From The Zeitgeist Movement

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ee618f2c7efa.jpg[/atsimg]

Help us by joining our ‘The Zeitgeist Movement’ team now!

The Berkeley Open Infrastructure for Network Computing (BOINC) is a volunteer grid computing system that uses your computer to solve problems. There are different projects on the network currently in development, such as ‘distributedDataMining’ which is a future project that will help research machine learning, which can help us in forming a resource based economy.

By downloading BOINC and attaching to the project aqua@home we can speed up research in quantum computing. If large-scale quantum computers can be built, they will be able to solve problems much faster than any current computers. This will help in improving the distributed computer systems of the cybernated cities and computers generally.

We hope to get as many of the half a million members using their computers to help speed up research in this project. We want to produce the largest team with the most credit which will help gain recognition in the scientific research community and help us to become a highly respected organization. We hope to be able to build a relationship with D-Wave Systems, the company behind this project, so that they can help us build the distributed computer systems of the cybernated cities when the time comes to build the first city. It only takes 5 minutes to install and set up.

We have a goal of having 25,000 active members on the team as this will allow us to rival some of the most powerful supercomputers in the world, this will help us gain recognition in the mainstream media! So please post this project message on your local chapters, Facebook pages, encourage your friends, family, co-workers to join the team and help us become respected in the scientific community and to create the number one team for aqua@home!

P.S. I am running this right now on my computer and it does not bog down my system. Also, you could just run it at night while sleeping, so you can help advance us into the future while you dream!

www.thezeitgeistmovement.com...

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   
P.S. ....no

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
BOINC is cool!
I am running rosetta@Home (protein folding simulations) and World Community Grid general medical research) projects.
Aqua@Home looks interesting..

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I was running BOINc for seti at home and some other stuff.
If I still had it I would definitely not join your cults team.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by pazcat

I certainly appreciate your honesty. The Venus project does have a certain cult quality to it. But so did Nikola Tesla's work and where would we be now without him?

top topics

join