It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You might be a Guniea Pig..... for Facebook...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
I searched for this but could not find it, other than in a post I made regarding my Facebook being down.
Not quite sure how I feel about this.

Facebook Guniea Pig

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Attrei

I always new some thing was evil about Facebook it's innocent blue tabs an all

I'll remember that next time Facebook acts up. Great find

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I hate facebook..for some reason it annoys me. I like keeping up with people and all of that I can't quite say why I hate facebook. I just do

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Attrei

Wow people still go on face book after they know its being used by employers to watch what there employees are doing lol add in the fact that once your on it you can never get off it. Face book is a trap for the stupid and the government is now hiring people to watch certain peoples facebook accounts and also as a tool for propaganda to control the social media.
edit on 1-4-2011 by pcrobotwolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
FB was the beginning of the end for mankind. Yeah, Yeah..WomanKind as well.

It brought to light just how easy it is to brain wash the masses and keep them corralled in order to study and gauge reactions to the MSM. Not to mention being able to see what the mood is towards Alternative REAL News not being reported in the MSM.

Obama can step in to check his popularity ratings or Palin can use it to sell her agenda as well as promote her daughter on a dance show. If Hitler had FB, we'd all be speaking German right now.

BTW..."Jude11 is eating a pork chop while sitting on the toilet and reading an old Archie Comic."

Just thought it was important enough to post for all the World to see.

PLEASE give me strength!

But that's just me...

new topics

top topics

join