It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Owners of AboveTopSecret.com Announce Their Candidacy For President of the United States.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   
You know,You might be able to make a big difference in the way the US of A is being mismanaged. When you have brought the US of A back into being a truly free,respectable, decent place to live in. Just do not copy the arrogance of the one in this article:- www.temasekreview.com...

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Seriously. There should never,ever,ever,ever,ever, be a subject again about how much ATS cares about its members. This is something that NO OTHER WEBSITE IN THE WORLD would go through so much trouble to completely make their members laugh, and even feel stupid

You guys seriously never cease to amaze me, thanks for making me laugh, and to be honest (because I know you guys wont tell anyone), I haven't been fooled on an April 1st in since..... well.... I cant remember.

Thanks for making this a prank pulled on me that I dont want to actually hurt anyone for making me think it was true.

Much Love, and Peace, (and possibly the reconsideration of actually running in 2012), NRE.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   
From PRNow wire service

"We're going to be the only honest politician in this race, and say straight up, it just doesn't matter." says Overlord

It just doesn't matter. Man I'm having one those days. Thanks for the slogan to live by!

link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ce4d2148c48d.jpg[/atsimg]
Any members wishing to help us spread the word about T.E.A.T. please visit our website at www.teateabuttons.corn

link   
This is perfect.... It highlights how typical politicians act as if most things truly don't matter, like our failing infrastructure. Instead they focus on artificial issues....

Perfect!

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Ok this is GREAT! May I please oh please have permission to repost this on my website, extraordinaryintelligence.com...? With a link back to the original thread of course. My readers would LOVE this!

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by NoRegretsEver
Seriously. There should never,ever,ever,ever,ever, be a subject again about how much ATS cares about its members. This is something that NO OTHER WEBSITE IN THE WORLD would go through so much trouble to completely make their members laugh, and even feel stupid

Conspiracy theorists becoming the powers-that-be, is nothing to laugh it.
They can not be both.
Who then becomes the new conspiracy theorists? Black-Water? HBGary?
We are not amused.

edit on 2011-4-1 by EnhancedInterrogator because: Stuffed some more stuff into the thread. I should probably be one-handed surfing right now instead of bothering with this, but less blisters in the morning is probably a good thing anyway.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

It's been a long, long, long time since I've seen anything as cool as this!

I APPROVE OF THIS IDEA.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Im sneezing like crazy.. turn off ATS haarp.. I didnt mean it when I said SO looked like a neocon and SPringer looked like a serial killer in a suit for court..

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   
I was soooo disappointed when I realized you guys weren't serious. The world needs new leadership!

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lannock
The world needs new leadership!

That's what thousands of government-controlled social-media persona's are for.
Let's not waste any actual talent on leadership, when we have computer programs for that.

edit on 2011-4-1 by EnhancedInterrogator because: They shall be taken before Landru, and they shall be absorbed...

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   
I want a cabinet post.

I want to be the newly created Czar of High and Mighty Mucky-Mucks. The Capo di tuti Capo of Czars.

I won't pick out my new office furnishings, because they won't matter.

There will be no 2013 for me to occupy my lavishly appointed office.

But I want the title.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   
You know, with the United States always doing what ever it is they want all around the planet, I think you guys should add to your Campaign the first Global United States Presidential Election so the entire planet has a say in who gets elected to never serve, that way Everyone here at ATS can vote. You can get elected and we can have one hell of a going out party.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   
I'll help campaign.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by ohyouknow
I'll help campaign.

You see, instant compliance!
another HBGary-controlled bot!

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   
not voting
it won't matter cuz there's no 2013

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   
I demand birth certificates for both of these highly questionable candidates.

Post them now

I have reason to believe they are both in fact from... Aaaaargh...

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Why do I always fall for those dang April fools jokes....

Well, you would have had my vote....carry on!

link   
It was driving me up the wall SPringer, but it finally came to me who you look like: Iam Holm!~

www.britishcomedyautographs.co.uk...

link   
Damn Skeptic Overlord is gonna win, those are the eyes of a reptilian. We're doomed!!!

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join