It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Be the Change that you need !

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
I do not understand why no one wants to hear the truth anymore. I do not understand why everyone tries to live on a life that has empty meaning and no signification.

All around me I see people not living their lives to indulge into material satisfaction that does not provide half of the satisfaction of hard labor for something that is just.

When I look upon myself I find that I am trapped inside this same box model that has been imprisoning everyone since before our time. Why should I pay taxes to a government, why should my life be considered as collateral for a fiat currency, why would I spend 35 years paying a home and land to someone that does not own it in any other way more than I would? Nothing material is really ours. We are given the chance to be a part of this world and we are not its owner. If something is true, we are a part of it!

Let me explain to you what is greed. Greed is being unsatisfied with what you have seeing that other people have better. And it does not get better once your lust is satisfied by that new shiny trinket you longed for. It will not change anything in any way. Your life, the people around you, the moments you share, the things you do with them, are worth more than anything you will get out of the lust of money and power.

Those with money and power will make you believe that they have it all, but they do not. Simply appearances and look a likes to make you believe that everything on the top is better there. To make you think that what you have on the bottom is nothing. This is to make themselves kings, and you servants of their ill powered will. You do not gain experience in life by buying it….

You can only learn it through giving and sharing. By living and choosing and taking responsibility for your faith. If you give out your rights and your own free will to individuals, you can be sure that nothing good will come out of it.

This website is the perfect example of how individuals may make it possible for each other to help themselves. But please wake up to what is happening. There are so many distractions and misinformation forming everywhere that it becomes quite complicated to see where all of it is going. And consider this, why are there so many Trolls and people trying to derail every single thread that has a single piece of meaning. I will not waste my time with you, so please don’t waste time commenting on how mentally ill or unstable I appear to be.

Let me explain to you what is really going on. The royalty (7 families) are running everything from politics, to entertainment to currency to underground movements. They are connected with every aspect of our society. These families pull the strings of the bilderbergs. This group that meets secretly each year ; controls the entire markets, the exports, the money flow, the drug cartel, the oil cartel, the energy cartel, the tax cartels…. Etc etc. There is not one street gang or criminal group that isn’t connected by the web of deceit that these people bring. They want you to fight amongst yourselves; they want you to be confused. As you are distracted by all that is happening you have no time to think about what is really going on. All you see is smoke and mirrors as the real people in charge, have always been in control and keeping their control on this planet.

Now people like Alex Jones have made it possible for us to discover a multitude of information, but the real researchers have been tagging these groups for a long time. In the interest of fair play our entire system has always been under control from the same individuals for a long time. There is nothing new in this, but the methods they use to distance themselves

They have no intention of bringing oil prices down, charging less for the services they provide, bringing your houses prices down, letting the middle class survive. They want something common; they want people to have less power. And how do you go about to do that? Create a system of debt that brings everyone down and under. Unable to survive the people will not think about anything else but survival. That is what they are doing all over the world.

They do not want you to be safe. They want to see this world burn in an ash of nuclear fallout, in immense geographical destruction. They want to see a lot of people go away. And as some of you know already, the Georgia Guide Stones are there to provide enough proof to those who are willing to listen, that they want to bring the population down to a more manageable level. 500 million is their number. They want another world war, and they want you not to procreate, not to think about others, and they want you to destroy everything around you. This is what they want.

So forget about ever seeing something fair come out of your government: it is corrupted.

So forget about voting, it is a fraud and all candidates are members of the same elite.

Forget about being safe when they say that radiation levels are tolerable and should become normal when there are 4 nuclear reactors at least that are spewing nuclear fallout.

Forget about peace, since the iron mountain reports suggest that peace is not good for the human race. It was their report

Forget about their promises as they are already breaking everything apart and so much corrupted they bring only but despair.

Forget about new advances as their money system will provide the limiting factor into any type of growth. This economy is not our savior and it is not our friend. Yet no one does anything against it.

And forget ever seeing anything happen differently until we root out the people that are responsible for all of this mess and make them regret messing with us. (Remember there are just greater numbers of us versus them, they do not have a fighting chance if we are united together)

Now go ahead and spread the word of change, the real change we can all provide…

thank you

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I do many of these sort of threads my freind, i try to encourage inspiration in others but most of the time to no avail.

Just gotta say your one of the better people in the world and hopefully people will begin to notice the words of dreamers

Id be honoured if you could read some of my similar threads, youll find we have similar way of thinking.
edit on 31/3/11 by TedHodgson because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Man you have a dark dim bleak outlook on life really don't you. Nothing around me affects me, only whats inside. You seem paranoid about everything that happens arpoud you in spite of your opening statements.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
It's all perspective my friend. The world is run by elites. To the vast majority of Humanity working for 10 dollars a day or less WE are the elite. This is the existential problem I have been having. Namely can I institute change within the system or do I refuse to participate and sacrifice my standard of living knowing that it won't make one iota of difference unless the 20% of the population that consumes the 80% of resources decides to collectively make a change.

I see a lot of these wake up threads on here and that's fantastic, but I've been awake for a while... I just don't know what to do next. Can you help?

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by KpxMarMoTT
Let me explain to you what is greed. Greed is being unsatisfied with what you have seeing that other people have better. And it does not get better once your lust is satisfied by that new shiny trinket you longed for. It will not change anything in any way. Your life, the people around you, the moments you share, the things you do with them, are worth more than anything you will get out of the lust of money and power.

My seven year old son asked me today if it would be better if everything were free for everyone. Yes, I said, but sadly, not everyone is taught to share.

Really nice OP. I recently read Thoreau's On the Duty of Civil Disobedience. There comes a time when we have to draw our lines in the sand, those of us who were taught to share, that is and fight for those things that we believe in. I have been exploring the means by which one can refuse to pay tax, which leads to imprisonment obviously, but first you have to actually get the tax payments stopped, which with BACs payments, direct from employer to bank, all deductions removed before hand, it is nigh on, impossible. You really can only stop working altogether in order to refuse paying income tax...which isn't the same...I'm still trying to figure it out, I'm not beaten yet!

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
To those of you who think I am paranoid, I do no give a **** since I am not trying to get you to understand this. Belief is something personnal, and you seem to believe that your are part of the elite. Well go ahead I dont mind.

I know for a fact that there are groups of different interests that are controlling a lot of our supposed "free" nations. When you know about it, you change perspective....

Ohh and please check about the Georgia Guidestones.... it will let you know in different languages what they are thinking about... Read about HAARP in gakona, read about Nikola Tesla and all of his discoveries... Nothing is exactly how it seems....

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by KpxMarMoTT

Nah, your a good guy, read my first post on this thread

top topics

join