It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange weather at NORAD caused by HAARP?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2004 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Alright, first off let me give a little background history of the last two summers here at Ft. Carson. We have been in a drought, a bad one, for 4 or 5 years. Last summer we had maybe 6 or 7 Big Storms that dumped a good bit of rain. Year before that we probably had only 2 or 3 Big Storms. This summer has been totally different. I think at the most there has only been 15 days this summer, since about April that it hasn't rained heavily. A few of those 15 days it drizzled a little. I know HAARP deals with weather, and I remember hearing that there was going to be another HAARP installation South of NORAD. Could it be this installation is already set up and working? As I'm typing this, we're having heavy rain and very Bad Lightning. I think it's rained more this summer than the last two combined. We even had the Whole water-restrictions and stuff, but they are being less strict because off the amount of rain we have gotten.

Also, Yesterday when I was playing baseball, a storm was coming over Pikes peak and Cheyenne mountain. It was just a plain thick sheet that looked like the gray background of the posts... smooth n gray. well after a while, an almost perfect circle with no clouds whatsoever just "appeared" in the middle of these storm clouds. It was a large hole that was there for a good 20 minutes before it broke up. Could it have been cause by a large Air-pocket? Or could it be something else?

posted on Jul, 24 2004 @ 08:46 PM
link   
yeah HAARP probably has been used alot. sounds wierd. can you us up dated on these storms?

posted on Jul, 24 2004 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Well... last night at about 11 PM we had a Flash Flood warning for our county until 4:15 PM... strange considering we're in such a bad drought. It stopped raining hard at about 3:30 or so, and we've had a light non-stop drizzle since about 6 this morning. It's just now starting to stop. The sky has been completely covered in clouds for the last 2 1/2 days... with l;ittle breaks in the clouds. I'll post if anything out of the ordinary happens tomorrow.

posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I haven't had access to my computer for a while, so I could not update. it's rained heavily here all but 2 days since my last post.It has not rained today, but there has been severe lightning and there's bad storm clouds coming over Cheyenne Mountain. They say this weather should continue like this well into Next Year. I find it weird that they were supposed to build a HAARP station here sometime around this time, and that at the same time we've gotten the most rain we've ever had in 20 years. We've been in a major drought, and they said it take a good 10 years to get us "out" of the drought. They're saying that the time has been cut in half with all this rain. I look forward to winter... they say we're going to have a TON of snow. Alot more than usual.

top topics

join