It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEWS: Bodies of Slain Muslims found in mass graves

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2004 @ 04:51 PM
link   
It seems that 51 Bosnian Muslim bodies have been found in a mass grave from the 92-95 war in serbia. It is believed that another 300 people are located in these graves.

www.hispeed.rogers.com
SARAJEVO, Bosnia-Herzegovina (AP) - Forensics experts unearthed the bodies of 51 Bosnian Muslims on Friday from a mass grave believed to contain the remains of up to 300 people killed during the 1992-95 war.

UN and local forensics experts so far have exhumed 16,500 bodies from more than 300 mass graves found since the end of the war, in which about 250,000 people were killed and another 1.8 million driven from their homes.

Rajko Banduka, a wartime secretary to Gen. Ratko Mladic - the Bosnian Serb wartime leader sought for genocide by the UN war crimes tribunal - was detained "on the suspicion that he has been engaged in activities contrary to the Dayton agreement," the NATO statement said

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

There has to be some justice done here!!!. I cant beleive this guy has gotten away with it for this long! I am very pleased that the UN has detailed this guy and hopefully we will hear more on his trial in the upcoming days. I hope this guy gets put away for a long time.

[edit on 7-23-2004 by Valhall]

join