It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Loud Rumbling noise AKA "The Hum"?????

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Listening to the video's posted of the recent loud rumbling it really reminded me of an episode of "Unsolved Mysteries" that I have seen recently and in the past. Maybe they are somehow related. Here's some info
Wikipedia definition

Thousands of ppl around the world have reported hearing this noise that only these few "selected" ppl can here. Maybe we are all getting a glimpse of whatever this is.

There is an episode of unsolved mysteries about this but unfortunately I couldn't find it anywhere..If someone could throw up the link to it if they can find it that would be cool...
edit on 30-3-2011 by logicalthinking because: Edited out the Taos Hum

Found It!
www.youtube.com...

edit on 30-3-2011 by logicalthinking because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
The Taos hum is nothing like what people are talking about and in some cases recorded and posted on youtube.
It was just that, a constant, low hum. The same thing was happening in the West S/W Texas area in the 90s.

The main theory on that was, underground drilling of tunnels or bunkers..

The current sounds seem to actually come from the sky.. stealthed crafts maybe?

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
I just posted this in another thread, but my girlfriend and I seen something in the sky accompanied by that same sound one night 2 years ago. we heard the sound before and after we seen it..... lasting in total for about 20 minutes.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by TriForce

maybe the earth respondinrg to the approach of planet x

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
My guess is if you can hear the hummmm then you have been selected. What this is is yet to be determined but I can't hear it.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I just came across the Tao Hum...I was trying to find the episode of unsolved mysteries that people all around the world have heard...couldnt find it tho...

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by TriForce
The Taos hum is nothing like what people are talking about and in some cases recorded and posted on youtube.
It was just that, a constant, low hum. The same thing was happening in the West S/W Texas area in the 90s.

The main theory on that was, underground drilling of tunnels or bunkers..

The current sounds seem to actually come from the sky.. stealthed crafts maybe?

it's the resonant frequency of wind turbines...well, maybe it is, that's my best guess.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
I found the unsolved mysteries video and posted it on the original post

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by logicalthinking

I was searching but you beat me to it....here is an interesting page on it, and a sound clip.
historicmysteries.com...

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   

That's Very interesting, i have the Exact opposite sound in my head all the time. Like if you put your TV on on Aux or Line and turn it on, That annoying high pitched sound it makes constantly i hear that all the time. it can be pretty irritating when i'm trying to listen for a specific sound or when i'm trying to sleep.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by DaleDavenport3

Have you ever been checked out for tinnitus?
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Anyone here ever play "Final Fantasy VII"? In the game, certain people in the world can hear the "screams" of the planet or the "voices" of the planet that speak to them. It centers around the sucking of "Mako energy" (nuclear? oil?) from the earth, which puts it in agony. A giant meteor threatens the planet at the end of the game. Not saying SQUARESOFT is made up of prophets, but the game has striking similarities to what is going on. Just a thought.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

thank you for posting that, exactly a week ago i woke up at about 5:30 am to that sound as people started to get up, and the background noise of the neighborhood went up it then faded away.

gee, guess i'm one of the special ones

i would like to point out that at 1st i thought i was about to astral project as the hum reminds me of this music tape i used to listen to, click on the first sample of the 3 Astral Sounds

maybe it's more about reality itself and not just the planet,
or the planets resonance is rising to that of a higher plane.

re your new avatar

it's definitely the cat's meow

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

Many people have been hearing that....I just hope we can find out what it is...it's driving me crazy because I can't figure it out! Which avatar did you mean? I changed several times and can't decide which one I want to use...

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   

No i haven't didn't know about it till you said something and i Wiki'd it. i'll have to go get checked out

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaleDavenport3

That's Very interesting, i have the Exact opposite sound in my head all the time. Like if you put your TV on on Aux or Line and turn it on, That annoying high pitched sound it makes constantly i hear that all the time. it can be pretty irritating when i'm trying to listen for a specific sound or when i'm trying to sleep.

me too, It started happening to me just after our tv's went from analog to digital

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   

what do you think about the astral sounds preview is it closer to that?

re the Avatar:
files.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

I went to the site, but didn't see the sample....this is how it sounded to me.....a sound in the background like a low rumbling thunder, with a undulating rommmmm rommmm rommmm soumd which was louder than the thunder sound, and every now and then was soft booming sound. It went on for almost an hour. As I said in my other post, I even drove around to see if construction was going on or anything......nada!

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   

i snagged the sample and uploaded to my dropbox public folder:
try this:

dl.dropbox.com...

its just the beginning part and what i heard didn't have as much Bass, if you know what i mean.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
well know we know why people say wikipedia isnt a real reliable source, cause its also controlled by the wealthy

top topics

<<   2 >>

join