It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A 3rd Reporter Slurs Words on Air

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
Most of (if not all) of these reporters wear wear in-ear monitoring devices, well hidden but there.
Either they are getting garbled transmissions or something else is going on.
Just another factor to put in.
Very strange to say the least.
The woman was reading very well and then bam! it's like another person talking.

This makes me think of an analogy to a relatively innocuous phenomena I've observed before, wherein the amplifier in a speaker set to zero volume but still supplied with power, can undergo resonance with a radio station signal and cause the audio signal to be heard (at a volume just right to be massively irritating, incidentally) despite the absence of any receiver.

What if a similar process was taking place in the ear piece, with the resonance instead being with the geomagnetic variations? This would amplify the field, increasing their susceptibility to its influence.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Perhaps reporters from all over North America have unknowingly been implanted with a micro chip that is able to intercept and ultimately take over their motor skills/speech by the govt. In the state of martial law in order to keep the population from rioting and panicking reporters will be remotely controlled to deliver false news to keep order until the govt is knocking down your door and taking you away to a fema death camp.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Perhaps reporters from all over North America have unknowingly been implanted with a micro chip that is able to intercept and ultimately take over their motor skills/speech by the govt. In the state of martial law in order to keep the population from rioting and panicking reporters will be remotely controlled to deliver false news to keep order until the govt is knocking down your door and taking you away to a fema death camp.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Spencer1989

That makes no sense. If that were the case, their would be no need for medical attention. Unless you want to suggest that they got doctors to make statements and lied about her having some sort of medical episode so they wouldn't have to reveal that they, uh, read teleprompters and that they go wrong. Also, the first gal, Sabrina, was shooting live and on-location. She wasn't in a studio with a teleprompter. Not to mention, that they aren't even forming words and don't even remotely seem to be affected by what is going on. It is like they think they are speaking coherently. How does it make any sense that a reporter would rather carry on literally speaking gibberish that doesn't even remotely resemble words. What each of them exhibited was exactly what happens when something affects the speech part of their brain.

The fact that three of them have had this happen in under a month is more than a little strange don't you think?

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by MiTS1965

So you think you have a solution because of something that happens to you reading mentally and that can also be applied to someone reading allowed? And, again, that does not explain the gal who wasn't reading from a teleprompter. Not to mention if your solution is so simple, why have we only seen this in the last month instead of consistently since reading teleprompters is such a common thing among reporters.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by thewrongpath

I'd argue they'd go for the time proven and more robust method of physical intimidation. Most people will say damned near anything if they think their life is on the line.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
The youtube video with the weird mind control thing and the reporters all talking gibberish has a title that says they're one month apart each. Can that be confirmed? If so, maybe there's a pattern.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by WhizPhiz

What ever it is they know they are speaking or saying the words wrong so to me it can't be all neurological.I have had seizures and did not know my own name and believe strokes are the same,none of these reporters lost touch with reality.I can't help but feel this has to do with all the other strange happenings...............What if this is only the beginning of things to come?..
...........What if this happens to all of us?

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by aivlas
So called professionals reading the teleprompter and stumbling over words and instead of stopping and starting again they try to carry on with hilarious results.

Have you ever had this happen to you? Even at my worst public speaking or just speaking in general, I've never spoken so many words in a row in giberish. Maybe one word, like in a tongue twister. But we instinctively know our own language and don't spit out gibberish like this.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by thewrongpath
...unknowingly been implanted with a micro chip that is able to intercept and ultimately take over their motor skills/speech by...

I was thinking something along those lines, plus the idea of the failing/reversal of the magnetosphere affecting the systems built to control them.

I agree with liejunkie01; what were they reporting on? Was it the same story?
edit on 3-4-2011 by NowanKenubi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 03:30 AM
link   
I recently had a no-ring pick up on a phone call I had placed. upon putting the receiver to my ear I was blasted with a long stream of "bertation" interspersed with an oscillating wooshing sound. It instantly got my spidey-senses tingling and I only listened for approximately five seconds. Wish I had been able to record it for corroboration. Reminds me of a story my Mom and sister recount to me. I was probably around ten to thirteen years of age when I slept-walked down to the living room, sat down on a chair and launched into a diatribe that they both claimed lasted for over ten minutes. then I got up and went back to bed. odd thing about it was my Mom claims it was like nothing she had ever heard before, though to her it sounded like a language. She is a higher I.Q. from back in the day when they tested for that kind of thing. I seem to experience quite alot of electrical phenomenon that I attribute to myself? Streetlamps go out all the time just before I drive under them and digital watches lose minutes within a month of me wearing them? Any ideas fellow ATSer's

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join