It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For Believers: Could the EXPOSURE of the 9/11 cover-up have been planned as well?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   
For those of you that have looked at the evidence and have come to the realization that 9/11 could not have been ANYTHING BUT a cover-up/inside job, I raise a couple of more intriguing question that should seriously be addressed. Did they really think that we would be this dumb, or did they not, and perhaps someone else planned the exposure all along? Did someone sabotage their operation?

The more I look into it, the more I come to the obvious realization that ANY form of intelligent or rational thinking couldn't have possibly thought that THIS much evidence wouldn't have been noticed and the loose ends found by even the most obvious people. There is so much evidence that it was a cover-up that I'm wondering if it was done on purpose all along.

Did CNN and BBC "accidentally" report that building 7 was destroyed 45 minutes before it happened with their own reporter standing in front of it? Was that really a screw up? Or did they WANT US to see that the mass media and our government was corrupt? Did they believe that it would take such a horrible act in order to convince the public our government and country had been taken hostage?

Does anyone else believe that the "cover-up" was purposely performed sloppily with "in-your-face" evidence to ENSURE that we would get the message? Or were the crooks themselves set-up all along to expose themselves? If, so by who?

So before we all rush to the streets with pitchforks and rope.....could we STILL be missing something? Once you are convinced, shouldn't the amount of evidence left behind be questioned as well?

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 03:09 AM
link   
reply to post by TakingTheRedPill

They don't really care who finds out, they acted out their part, all they wanted was a reason to start an invasion, they didn't care how it looked, or if people believed it or not. It was for the sake of an excuse, in this case a sloppy one.

Also, unfortunatly, still a lot of people believe that it was a terrorist attack. The ones, who come out and talk, are called conspiracy theorists. Which to the genral public, is a rambling fool.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 03:38 AM
link   
valid theory, definitely wouldn't write it off.

BUT.. too many people who don't have a mind of their own still think sticks n stones took down the WTC - if this was an inception style cover up, it failed for most part? plus, bush's grandfather did the same thing by funding and manipulating europe in WW2 didn't he?

However, if it was used to put people into a state of confusion and or fear, then you could be spot on.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 03:45 AM
link   
The only thing you are missing is for everybody else to pick up their pitchforks as well.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 03:55 AM
link   
The bigger the lie,
the more it is believed......

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   
I often think that all the giant holes in the 9/11 Commission Report were no mistake. What better way to dismiss a staged event through the MSM by pointing to all these nutball conspiracy theorists... Until recently, any mention of 9/11 conspiracy on a major news network was regarded as blasphemy..
edit on 30-3-2011 by rstregooski because: mis-spell

new topics

top topics

join