It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Compelling Ufo footage from a few years ago

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I have come across this on youtube, could not find any threads with the same video.
I think this shows very good evidence showing spacecrafts not made by man
a few vids viwed from police helicopters and one very good image from 'NASA' apparently...
that shows a very clear spacecraft in earth orbit, have we seen this before on ATS, if so I am sorry
also I cannot upload videos so here is the link .....
www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by holtdani
I have come across this on youtube, could not find any threads with the same video.
a few vids viwed from police helicopters and one very good image from 'NASA' apparently...
that shows a very clear spacecraft in earth orbit, have we seen this before on ATS, if so I am sorry
www.youtube.com...

On the second video you can almost see the vortex being created by the craft!

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Intersting to see what others have to say about this.

The photo looks fake but surely...... surely

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
simple answer to your question

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   

www.youtube.com...

The first couple of clips are videos of chinese lanterns that have been sped up to make them look like they are moving faster.

Not sure what the space photo is of though.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Not too sure why a lot of people find it necessary to sensationalize their UFO footage with music and/or some introduction splash screen. In my opinion this instantly makes me think it is fake. The creator wants credit for his creation so a splash screen is added. The music is just a distraction so the viewer has a harder time formulating an explanation of what is being seen.

Just my opinion though. *shrugs*

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by skyjohn

www.youtube.com...

The first couple of clips are videos of chinese lanterns that have been sped up to make them look like they are moving faster.

I dont think these are Chinese lanterns sped up, the camera filming has not been sped up, you can see this pretty clearly I think, by the speed of the background, the fact the camera man cannot really catch up with it as it passes through the screen at speed, the chinese lanterns move incredible slowly, I see them all the time, do not give of as much heat as these objects do on the infared camera, and it just seems the picture has not been sped up.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Asperglar
Not too sure why a lot of people find it necessary to sensationalize their UFO footage with music and/or some introduction splash screen. In my opinion this instantly makes me think it is fake. The creator wants credit for his creation so a splash screen is added. The music is just a distraction so the viewer has a harder time formulating an explanation of what is being seen.

Just my opinion though. *shrugs*

This is very true but a video of a murder with music would prove 'guilty' in court
we should not push aside evidence that is very important because of this even though
it is bloody annoying

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   

www.youtube.com...

I dont think these are Chinese lanterns sped up, the camera filming has not been sped up, you can see this pretty clearly I think, by the speed of the background, the fact the camera man cannot really catch up with it as it passes through the screen at speed, the chinese lanterns move incredible slowly, I see them all the time, do not give of as much heat as these objects do on the infared camera, and it just seems the picture has not been sped up.

Also I can see something weird going on above the 2nd ufo as it moves through the screen, almost vortex like

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   

You can very clearly see the shape of the chinese lantern in the second clip...

And all of the light is coming from the base of the lanterns in the first few clips, just as you would expect.
edit on 29-3-2011 by skyjohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   

You can very clearly see the shape of the chinese lantern in the second clip...

And all of the light is coming from the base of the lanterns in the first few clips, just as you would expect.

Im still not sure in the first clip, to the Left of the object there is something, looks like wind drag to me, the lantern would have to be sideways to look like it does in the first clip?

edit on 29-3-2011 by holtdani because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-3-2011 by holtdani because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by skyjohn

Yep , the video is lanterns for sure , if you pause the video around 0.27 you can see the outer shell and flame inside .
On the NASA photo , there is a thread on this somewhere in ATSvill , I think it may be space junk but Hey..... who knows

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
reply to post by skyjohn

Yep , the video is lanterns for sure , if you pause the video around 0.27 you can see the outer shell and flame inside .
On the NASA photo , there is a thread on this somewhere in ATSvill , I think it may be space junk but Hey..... who knows

and you think the same about the first clip? I think your both right about the other 2 or 3?

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
The pic however I have no idea, You think its original Nasa imagery because it looks very hard to photoshop to that quality if so?

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by holtdani

The first clip is the same thing , just using night vision .

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Yeah the first clip was made using night vision.

As the lantern floats through the air it will heat up the air around it very slightly, and that warm air left behind the lantern is being picked up by the night vision camera creating the tail effect you see.

new topics

top topics

join