It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Fast Could You Bug Out?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
dam yo all you guys talkin about walkin or driving to a valley or some hill, but i got no where to go, im east of NYC, and if you look im on an island, a really big one and the closest thing to a hill i have, is a park...... so i have no idea what to do.
edit on 29-3-2011 by Dinogur because: spelling

edit on 29-3-2011 by Dinogur because: spelling

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Dinogur

I've already bugged out, place is set - pickup a bit more fuel on the way back is all.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Peter Brake

you live around a big city, or NYC?

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
i know my family would be screwed when SHTF. i try to get them to plan and think about that day. i joke around with them and use the infamous Z day (the day when the zombies come) as a scenario and make them really think about what they would do. for my nearby relatives who aren't as fun, i use the "terrorist survival" scenario as an alternative.

i have a mini kit on me at all times, just in case i'm in the subway, at work, or in the city when Z day arrives and i have to bug out. being in the middle of a major metropolitan city and being that i don't own a vehicle, my options for escape are pretty limited.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Dinogur

Come to NZ if you can - no nukes, we feed 100 million people - and hardly anybody is here.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Dinogur

Into boats?Try a nice huge sailboat.... loaded.

It could happen!

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by barkingdogamato

Brilliant Thread. Brought to mind a little thing... like destination safehouse/land, even more than one. Seeds and land ( green houses ) to grow them will be important... is important. Seeds are also important in any stash, light or major.

Seeds etc.. food, will be value.. much more than money. yes... water as well... a well? Those without gardening skills ( organic gardening ) and how such nature works, might consider acquiring them. Might be a good idea.

Thanks for the thread man.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join