It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NOW beetles are showing up in one place and dying! Are they being remote controlled by HAARP?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   
This is all COMPLETELY unnatural!
I'm losing count on all the different species collecting themselves in certain areas and dying.
There is OBVIOUSLY animal and insect experiments going on RIGHT IN FRONT OF US!
There is a new case now which just recently happened.
It's beetles:
www.goldcoast.com.au...
Explosive Nanotechnology was found in the debris of the destroyed World Trade Center.
Now, I believe Nanotechnology is being used by HAARP for mind control of different species to go to certain places like if they were remote controlled toys or lab rats.
It reminds me of the story of the Pied Piper of Hamelin:
en.wikipedia.org...
BTW in case you don't know, the story leads to controlling PEOPLE!
If that's where HAARP and the shadow government got the idea from, IT DOESN'T LOOK GOOD FOR US!
edit on 29-3-2011 by realanswers because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 03:22 AM
link   
That's a very eerie sight indeed!

Wonder where they all came from.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 03:24 AM
link   
there was Beatles at Redcliffe last week to.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 03:26 AM
link   

''They can fly very well, kilometres, but if for instance they were breeding in a river, or a swamp that had dried up, I can't see the connection as to why they would relocate to the beachfront.''
reply to post by realanswers

That is from the article you linked. A very good explanation to the phenomenon, and certainly nothing to do with HAARP.

I am so sick of hearing what HAARP can do!! Controlling weather, causing earthquakes and tsunamies, controlling animals!!. Is there nothing HAARP cannot do????

Please read up about the purpose of HAARP. These HAARP threads are getting out of hand.

Vvv

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Hope they have stocked up on bug spray!

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 03:36 AM
link   
reply to post by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

Whether or not it's HAARP or even a Pied Piper of Hamelin, something is obviously happening on an unnatural level without question.
Isolated incidents in biblical proportions are happening and perhaps it's all leading up to something.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Thousands of insects and animals mate, spawn and then die. Salmon do it, spiders do it. Nature does it.
HAARP has nothing to do with it.

HAARP, HAARP. It sounds just like a dogs bark with a hair lip.

edit on 29-3-2011 by meathed because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-3-2011 by meathed because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   
we have a bug invasion once a year here in england...we call it bug jam.

LOOK there all in once place for a few days....it must be (HAARP)
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b0c03b3eaefa.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Perhaps due to surges of variable Frequencies and NO not from HAARP! The earth is vibrating louder and louder and because of those vibrations we are seeing a lot of phenomena pop up all around the world including Earthquakes etc. All the vibrations are emitting Frequencies that are surging up across the globe which could be causing these animal deaths........

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Its happening here in Benidorm, Spain, too with hundreds of thousands of the same species suddenly arriving here. It happens every Summer - thousands of them flat out on the beaches. They are covered in sticky goo and then they go all brown. They swarm around the Bars and Fish and Chip shops too. They get everywhere. Its horrible I tell you! Its obviously caused by HAARP. Why else would they do it? Mind control at its very worst. 8-D

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by zteam2012
there was Beatles at Redcliffe last week to.

Coo Coo Ca Choo.... The Walrus is Paul.

top topics

join