It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shut down or melt down , whats it gonna be?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   
So how about it ATS ? There were so damn many people, who predicted the Japan EQ, it's got my head spinning. The way things are in the world right now, it seems as though stupidity is in style all of a sudden. What was the thinking like when the decision was being made, to put nuclear power plants in Japan ? A siesmic hot zone?

So people know. I'm not blaming the Japaneese peoples, for this fumble of simple reasoning. It just seems like most the kids that I've known with mental handicapps. Are far more intelligent than this. They would never have put one nuclear power plant on a shoreline or a fault line. The people of Japan didn't need nuclear power as much as they needed Japan. Let's cut to the chase.

I think it's far past the time to POWER DOWN THE PLANTS ! We all realise every damn thing is falling apart any way. Geologically, economically, socially. So would it be a good thing to return to the old ways for awhile?
Just maybe a couple of years?
Before we end up with a planet, that would have survived the natural things going on in the cosmos. Or possibly some ancient astec curse? Or the word of God what have you?. If mankind had not ignored this shot across the bow of his planet, so to speak ? And was at least smart enough to recognise, he needed to take a step back to prepare as a collective? For what may or may not be coming. But certainly could not be afforded considering accidents do happen on a wide range of random varibles.

From what I've seen lately, even if I were a 2012 sceptic I would be saying, it might be a good idea for a couple years to power down. Before the doomsayers end up being right because of complete assinine stupidity.
Deny ignorance or no? The earth can't take another disaster right now. For that reason alone. They need to power down. If they don't then I have just identified, what the," abomination of desolation" is going to be and I'll stand by that.

I bet Japan would say hell yes.

The way things are going right now, it seems they will either be shut down or they will melt down. I see Japans devastation and wonder, if the abomination of desolation, as talked about in the bible, isn't radiation ?
Everyoine is telling people to get out of L.A, go somewhere and prepare. How do you prepare for a world full of melt downs ? Can you tell me that ? So far are rulers are either asleep at the friggen wheel and still don't get it.
Or they are counting on us to be wiped out by the radiation, because they now have a way to get rid of it before they re emerge from their bunkers down under. That's why I posted this here in the disaster conspiracies forum.
We may be looking at the beginning of the conspiracy from hell. Maybe haarp can disperse radioactivity through resonance ? Or maybe something all together different.

We played with fire and got burned. Do we wise up ? Or keep playing like nothing has happened ?
This thread is the direct result of sleeping with one eye open.

Randyvious

edit on 29-3-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   
as long as ,sad to say, greed, power, and money are to be made, Nuke is the norm, not that all countries feel this way, maybe if all 4 went Chernobyl, then not only would it be the worst disaster ever but then it just might be the eye opener that some need, they man, needs to realize, we the people of the earth, are not ready to play with nukes of any kind, shut them down, but then what to do with the waste? The rods, the water, the cores, and everything else "RAD" nuke or "hot"

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by bekod
as long as ,sad to say, greed, power, and money are to be made, Nuke is the norm, not that all countries feel this way, maybe if all 4 went Chernobyl, then not only would it be the worst disaster ever but then it just might be the eye opener that some need, they man, needs to realize, we the people of the earth, are not ready to play with nukes of any kind, shut them down, but then what to do with the waste? The rods, the water, the cores, and everything else "RAD" nuke or "hot"

Ok but there must limits to everything. Right ? In the case of greed, money, and power. Dosn't everyone approach those limits before there is is an extinction level event? I would think so. If you catch my meaning?

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
I have been alling for entombment for some time now, perhaps after the very fitst blast even...theyve got to stop further contamination reaching the ocean at all costs!
There are tunnels which underlie the plants. One of these ends just meters from the sea...
There is ample reason to believe that there is sufficient radioactive material contained withint the plants to contaminate the entire north pacific ocean or worse....
Hundreds if not thousands of tons of nuclear material is just sitting there partially exposed and leaking radiation constantly....it is being dumped into the ocean in the form of contaminated sea water. and it is beginning to encircle the world with a sky bourne cloud of fallout.
This is already fact!
Much of the exclusion zones in japan will be uninhabitable for perhaps centuries to come.
Inumerable people will become cancer positives in the future because of escaping radiation from fukijimas runaway reactors.
There has to be an end called sooner than later!
These poison spewing monsters must be buried in thousands of tons of concrete sand, and boron.
Like chernobyl, there is no going back to ever use or even salvage any of the plants.
It is time to cut our losses as a race and bury this place for hundreds of years....
Time to dismantle all the powerplants.Time to assess which arte the worst and begin todismantle them before they go critical.
There NEVER was any safe nuclear energy tpo be had!
Time to stop the madness!

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by stirling
I have been alling for entombment for some time now, perhaps after the very fitst blast even...theyve got to stop further contamination reaching the ocean at all costs!
There are tunnels which underlie the plants. One of these ends just meters from the sea...
There is ample reason to believe that there is sufficient radioactive material contained withint the plants to contaminate the entire north pacific ocean or worse....
Hundreds if not thousands of tons of nuclear material is just sitting there partially exposed and leaking radiation constantly....it is being dumped into the ocean in the form of contaminated sea water. and it is beginning to encircle the world with a sky bourne cloud of fallout.
This is already fact!
Much of the exclusion zones in japan will be uninhabitable for perhaps centuries to come.
Inumerable people will become cancer positives in the future because of escaping radiation from fukijimas runaway reactors.
There has to be an end called sooner than later!
These poison spewing monsters must be buried in thousands of tons of concrete sand, and boron.
Like chernobyl, there is no going back to ever use or even salvage any of the plants.
It is time to cut our losses as a race and bury this place for hundreds of years....
Time to dismantle all the powerplants.Time to assess which arte the worst and begin todismantle them before they go critical.
There NEVER was any safe nuclear energy tpo be had!
Time to stop the madness!

That's what I'm say'n. We either unite as a collective and take the reins away from Bozo. Or we're all dead friggen clowns for sure. Bozo has had his chance and he is killing everyone. We need the reins and we need to shut them down. Nothing else matters.

top topics

join