It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Movie ''Knowing'' - Freemasonry involved?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Hey ATS,

As there is another ongoing thread about this movie, about it giving indications of there being pre-knowledge of the events surrounding the meltdown in Japan. Because this, I have given this movie a second view.

The movie starts with the Summit Entertainment logo, which are 2 pyramids, going to the Escape Artist logo, which is 1 big open eye.

Now several things have gotten my attention. Pause the film at around 47:50. You will see the shape of the upper level of the house, in flames. Now, it looks ALOT like the compass and square logo, the freemasonry logo. The boy is watching the world burn through the eye of the compass, he is watching through the all-seeing eye.

Also, the number 33 is getting mentioned alot of times, but in the 2nd half they switch it from being 33, to the letters EE.

The movie also brought to me a message, about the future. See how Nicholas cage tries his very best to change what he knows is going to happen, yet he fails every single time? It is saying that whatever the future holds, you will not be able to change it, even if you know what the future holds, you're actions are already in-calculated, so that the future will happen the way it is bound to happen.

Also near the end, there are 2 white rabbits being taken with the boy and the girl onto the alien ship. Like follow the white rabbit? Into the rabbit hole?

at the end,the boy and the girl get to be the new adam and eve of the new world, telling a annunaki like story. That we humans are the result of some alien intervention.

What are your views on this guys?

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Hmm i'm definitely considering watching this film now, seems very interesting.
So you're assumption is that this japanese earthquake had already been predicted, and there was nothing we could do about it?

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by cyberjedi

I'm posting this again, in case you didn't see it on another thread.
After watching "Knowing", the "Melancholia" trailer, and this YouTube video [ www.youtube.com...], here's my humble opinion:

After persuading us that a solar flare will destroy the earth, so that we allow aliens with ONE EYE to take our children to a "new planet", while we sit down, wallowing in "melancholy" and waiting to be fried, "they" will be using hydraulic fracking to set fire to the vast gas deposits under the US, in order to cause the kind of explosion seen in this film. This will allow them to get rid of us but steal our children to abuse them and feed off the negative energy generated by abuse, transporting them in spaceships shaped like "Saturn's Tree" (look up images of "Diana's Tree" and "Saturn's Tree", a lead crystal which looks like a dead upside-down Christmas tree), not to a new planet, but UNDERNEATH THE SEA, perhaps in the glass submarines seen by some psychics, and perhaps on the surface of the sea, in those "Floating City Ships" busy selling places to the mega-rich elite even now.

Look at the final scene, where the "golden wheat" waves in the breeze---what does that remind you of? How about waving coral underneath the sea? Watch the "Saturn's Tree" spaceships rising up from the sea floor, and the huge metallic tree the children are running toward. That's not the "Tree of Life", but the false tree, the dead tree of witchcraft, the dead "wedding tree", the "Easter egg tree", the metallic tree of Saturn, otherwise known as Satan. The true message of this film is entirely evil---do not let any All-Seeing ONE EYED ALIENS take your children!!! The Sun is entirely beneficial to mankind and to all life forms on this planet---no comets are coming to destroy us, and no solar flare will ever harm us---it will only harm the technology that drives us further and further away from the natural world, because nature connects us to our Heavenly Father, and "they" want to cut us off from that connection.

Please think about these things. Thank you for reading this.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Tib50

interesting, thank you for posting.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by cyberjedi

I watched this film a few years back, before i knew of all the NWO/Illuminati and When i knew nothing of Freemasons, it creeped me out back then & know all this symbolism in it makes it even more so...

new topics

top topics

join