It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Want People to Know the TRUTH - Bradley Manning

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I want people to know the truth regardless of who they are. Because, without information you cannot make informed decisions as a public.

Daniel Elsberg on Bradley Manning - He was ready to go to Jail or even be Executed to get this information out to the American public. He saw American Govt supporting corrupt regimes all over the world, and felt that Americans should know that.

Evil triumphs when good men do nothing. Bradley Manning simply refused to do nothing, and I applaud him for it.

Bradley Manning has stepped in where many sleeping Americans have feared to tread. Support him and do your part to navigate America back to its proper course. Our government should be held accountable to it's people for once. Maybe our government should comport itself to the values it claims to uphold. You know life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. Liberty and justice for all, you know all that jazz. He was true to his oath as an enlisted member in supporting and defending the constitution. We used to be a country that didn't torture, that didn't hold people for indeterminate periods of time without being charged with a crime. We used to be the good guys.

SOURCE

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pha3drus

I want people to know the truth regardless of who they are. Because, without information you cannot make informed decisions as a public.

Daniel Elsberg on Bradley Manning - He was ready to go to Jail or even be Executed to get this information out to the American public. He saw American Govt supporting corrupt regimes all over the world, and felt that Americans should know that.

Evil triumphs when good men do nothing. Bradley Manning simply refused to do nothing, and I applaud him for it.

SOURCE

Bravo Pha3drus!

This whole matter makes me sick to my stomach. I agree with treating Bradley as if he were a hero, and hardly any sort of enemy.

Genuinely sucks to be a whistle-blower nowadays, huh?

Peace.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   
It does sound like he is paying a very high price for what he has been charged with. From what I have seen it looks like he only released the video of the civilians getting shot down, but the government has used him to try and scare the people into compliance. It is admirable to see there are still people around who can overcome their fears and stand up for what is right. It is a very sad state of affairs when presenting the truth is treated as a worst crime than mass murder.

join