It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Partial meltdown????

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
abcnews.go.com... from the link

Japan Nuclear Crisis: Radiation Detected on Land and at Sea Outside Plant as Officials Fear Partial Meltdown
and they are just now saying this ?? how ,many here knew it when they blew,rectors 1, 2, and 3 that it was more to it and then there is this, from the link

Radioactive water has been found in all four of the reactors at the plant.
well no duh!!!!!

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Wow this is new information huh??
Radioactive water in the reactors??? REALLY??? Partial meltdown??? Have the people who wrote these quotes been hiding in a cave for the last 2 weeks??

Star & Flag for you only for bringing out the dumb in news reporters...
edit on 3/28/2011 by Chrisfishenstein because: b

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Chrisfishenstein

yes they are getting more and more blind to the real news just because they the MSM has a memory of a dull tack, does not mean the rest of us do. I thought it was bad before this now it is just a joke.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I'm not saying that I know anything more than anyone else reading the news, but this situation sure seems similar to how everyone was kept in the dark about the Deepwater Horizon. BP, the EPA and even the Preside nt himself were all complacent in their own ways. So, in my opinion, the worst of the news hasn't been reported.

Luckily (or unluckily), anyone searching for the truth has a lot more to pull from regarding Fukushima than the Gulf of Mexico. The problem to me seems that there is no one main stream news outlet that is willing to pull all the facts into one story and then have a panel of scientists give the best and worst case scenarios. Maybe I'm worng?

I'm no nuclear scientist, but things like the lack of coolant, explosions, exposed core, spent fuel and high radiation levels all point to a meltdown when I connect the dots.

As someone already noted above, I also heard news about radioactive water around the plant. Didn't everyone report weeks earlier of the dumping sea water from helicopters and water cannon? Why did they attempt to cool things down this way? Because the core is exposed and likely the spent fuel rods as well. So yeah, there will be some friggin radioactive water there as well as all the other radioactive byproducts of a meltdown. A meltdown that is still probably out of control and will potentially pollute the entire planet in a very bad way.

edit on 28-3-2011 by Asperglar because: noted someone elses point about radioactive water

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by bekod

I had to star you for that because it does make everyone feel dumb right?? That is the first thing that popped into my mind... I was thinking, seriously?? How does everyone on Earth not know this by now??

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Watch this.

www.youtube.com...

top topics

join