It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sun Doom and something strange..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I just read something about a girl predicting EQ's or at least 1 EQ to hit Cali by the 31st, so i thought about Japan, and it came to mind that there was a lot of sun activity the days before Japan was rocked by that 8.9 EQ, so i went to the NASA SOHO site to check it out like i did before Japan, and sure enough the sun again is really (allmost over) active. It looks a lot like the days before the Japan EQ.

But that is not why i'm making this post, i'm posting this because i was looking up images from around 2011-03-27/2011-03-28 (today and yesterday), i selected movie and 1000 images.

When it was finally done loading all 1000, i saw a strange one, the frame number is 963 (of the 1000 offcourse). I have got no idea on what it could be, to me it looks like the satelite bumped or something so the suncover wasn't alligned right.

Here's a screenshot i took:
img862.imageshack.us...

What do you guys think happend, or what about that strange little shaped dot you can see by the sun's aurora.

I hope i've posted this right and in the correct forum, because this is my first real topic post here on ATS, so if not good please mod's remove or relocate.

Regards

edit on 28/3/2011 by Bauwser because: link for image is not working

edit on 28/3/2011 by Bauwser because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Bauwser

coronal mass ejection? Or something else. .
Anyway good find, i hope some expert on ATS will help!

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Santa sneeze, lol jk, most likely satellite disruption by either technical errors or outside space debris, or it could be something much more serious

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Perhaps TPTB are playing around with this as well. A lot of people are starting to connect the sun and it's flares to the disaster happening on mother earth right now. There is a new moon on April 3rd. If my theory is correct, between the sun flares and the new moon, I expect a major quake between March30th-April5th. I hate making predictions and pray I am wrong, this is just a theory I am working on.
S&F for ya.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Looks more like a technical error but who knows.

Thank you for website info.

S&F for ya!!

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
looks like they need 2 covers for the 2 suns.

top topics

join