It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judge flees courtroom - caught on tape. Greenfield, Massachusetts.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Its nice to see that people are organizing to stand up for what is right. I'm curious to see if anyone else is arrested for video taping police.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Hillbilly123069

That was beautiful

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Great Find.
Look up LRN FM!! I love this!

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Hillbilly123069

so what happened at the other court date?

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   
WOW! that was amazing! the judge fled* youde think she would have enough guts to support the crooked system an its ways, including the FEDS. prosecutors suck. when i was 19, i got caught with a gross and half of bottle rockets. one box were the ones that fly and explode, the other box didnt. had to go to court, since in CT, its illegal to have/use fireowrks. in court that day, 1994, i had a lawyer with me. tried to make a plea bargain, charitbale contribution..no . prosecutor told my lawyer, i commited and crime and had to pay for it. he loked like a jerk.
the guy before me , african american male, early 20's, was his 6th arrest for seelig coc aine. he got 6 months probation! i got 40 hours communtiy service, cleaning up pig dunn, worknig on a meusum farm, picking arm long weeds with thorns on em, using a gas runnning plow machine which chruned up rocks into my face, things like that.
some part of me, says the feds want this quiet, theey think their above the law. pther part says its legal* if they can tape me, why cant i tape them? only seems fair* especially if they were up to no good*

top topics

join