It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Third World War to begin during Winter Games (March) in 2014

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
This is not my prediction, its something i found, and two seperate sources point towards 2014.... So i think we can safely dismiss 2012 and now mark 2014 as the big one

Rather interesting....

On March 24, well-known Russian astrologists, shamans and parapsychologists gathered to discuss forecasts for near and distant future.

From this month Main Source: Link

From 2010 Additional Source: Link

It's inevitable that a third world war will start at some point and its only a matter of time before one of these predictions come.

Enjoy the read and please leave constructive comments

edit on 27-3-2011 by Itop1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Wow that is interesting.

I found it strange how they linked all of it together with planet X.
Ive never heard the theory about how the greys control its movements though. Great find.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
world war 3 could also start in 2011. 1 out of 100 predictions come true, so I wouldn't count on them.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
does this mean 12/21/2012 has been canceled?
second line.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by RizeorDie
world war 3 could also start in 2011. 1 out of 100 predictions come true, so I wouldn't count on them.

thing is 90% of predictions are from your average person that has no media coverage, 2014 has got quite a lot of media attention compared to other predictions..., even 2012 precition doesnt say precisely what will happen, all of the doom events predicted for 2012 has just been fabricated by the public, the mayan calender doesnt acctually say anything bad will happen in 2012..

I would more likely believe in the 2014 prediction over a prediction made by an ATS member for example.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Ah man, 12/21/2012 was such a cool date for the end of the world. 2014 sounds boring...

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
hehe
sorry but 2012 is no longer end of the world, just the beginning of another caldender cycle
2014 will be the year of great change.... you should prepare yourselves for this is the greatest warning we have received so far

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
It looks like a lot of big events happen in the years 14-18 of the new century and we do show similarities to the early 20th century....Panic of 1907 vs Global Crisis of 2008 for example....Federal Reserve Act passed in 1913 (perhaps we will have a world bank replacement in 2013-4)...as to WWI let's not forget that it was started with a political assassination.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by RizeorDie

How about this one from baba venga - 2011 – Due to the radioactive showers in Northern Hemisphere – no animals or plants will be left. Muslims will begin chemical war against Europeans who are still alive.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I'm sorry but I have to politely disagree. I think it will be one year later, 2015.

The Newspaper Headlines will read: China and U.S. Talks Fail Over Taiwan. Then a few short weeks/Month or two later you'll see: China Invades Taiwan.

You know what comes next. U.S.A Declares War On China. All chaos from every direction will be unleashed. 2012 will be the year to party and celebrate all of mankind's achievements throughout the years. It's totally going to be the opposite of what most people think. It won't be a time of dread and woe. It will be the year that everyone was so scared that it brought so much awareness to everyone of how fragile our lives and this world truly is. How important our loved ones and families mean to us. We will think it will all end, but when it doesn't, 2012 teaches us an important lesson: Time could very well be over in a flash. Life could very well be over in a flash, so make the most of it while your here. And for a year or so people change, but with all things human it doesn't last. Just when we grow out of our awareness and get set back to our old ways of everyday life again the war that will end all wars looms just around the corner.

It's going to be started and fought over a tiny little land mass in Asia, not the middle east as everyone assumes. This will be the one no one will see coming. After all, predictions never come true right? It's because no one ever sees the real tragedies coming. This one will be the real tragedy.

That's how I think it would possibly play out. Lets all make the most of the time we have here and with the people that we love the most. No reason to fear anything. Just go about your daily lives, enjoy every little activity you do, even if its something as simple as eating your favorite foods. Be here NOW, live for the moment and love those around you, spend as much time with your family/friends that you can. Laugh, cut up. Have a great time. No matter what happens, no one or thing can take love away from us. So in the end, we're fine either way.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Itop1
hehe
sorry but 2012 is no longer end of the world, just the beginning of another caldender cycle
2014 will be the year of great change.... you should prepare yourselves for this is the greatest warning we have received so far

The greatest warning we have received so far?

Lol, BIG time. Why the greatest? Surely all the talk and rhetoric about 2012, has been the greatest? This is all nonsense.

Since I have been on this planet I have been told the end of the world will happen in:

1984, 1989,1999, 2000, 2012 and now 2014.

Okay the end of the world is nearer, no doubt, but near? Who really knows?

Also there is a difference between the end of the world and the end of mankind.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cobaltic1978

Originally posted by Itop1
hehe

The greatest warning we have received so far?

Lol, BIG time. Why the greatest? Surely all the talk and rhetoric about 2012, has been the greatest? This is all nonsense.

Since I have been on this planet I have been told the end of the world will happen in:

1984, 1989,1999, 2000, 2012 and now 2014.

Okay the end of the world is nearer, no doubt, but near? Who really knows?

Also there is a difference between the end of the world and the end of mankind.

All the stories of 2012 was thought up by the public, people creating youtube videos, false prophets predicted events and your general public spreading chinese whispers, show me one piece of evidence that a diasaster will occour in 2012.... it has to say diasaster not "change" or "event"... and it cant be from an ATS member or the public, it has to be from somebody who has atleast some credibility, like the sources i have linked, the only information you will find are dodgy youtube videos and hearsay on the web.

and FYI the mayan calender does not predict the end of the world or a diasaster, these are just stories which have been blown WAY out of proportion to suite peoples individual beliefs.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Itop1

Very interesting find! Thank you for sharing!

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
I think we might already be in world war III. I don't think it will be a single catalyzing event. It is a slower commitment of military force that will expand over years. It is the "clash of civilizations." The US and W. Europe is tied up in wars across the Middle East. These wars are not winnable, and will only expand. The more wars the West pursues in Muslim countries the more the populations will feel a need to unite under the banner of Islam.

The Islamic world will feel that their religion, and their culture is under siege. As long as the West continues to kill and conquer Muslims this feeling will only expand.

In the West there will be more false flag attacks. The Western states will tighten control over their own people as they are consumed by an ever greater war abroad. We to will be told that our way of life is threatened by some mythical caliphate. In reality this caliphate will pose no more threat to the US then Hitler, or the Soviet Union did. Only Americans will join to fight believing the lies they are told just like our forefathers.

Do you think Americans in 1914 when Franz Ferdinand was assassinated thought that this is the start of WWI, and they would be dragged into it?

Do you think Americans in 1939 thought any different? These were wars over there, and they really do not impact us.

9-11 will be looked back on as the turning point. Until then we were not involved, and even now we still are detached. When the casualties increase, and the wars continue to expand we will begin to realize the truth.

World War III has begun, and we are going to fight it whether we like it or not.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by stephinrazin

I agree with you completely. This war has been fought behind our backs for a while and is going to become in public view very soon. Whilst it isnt fully a war yet, the scenario is being set up for a full scale world war.

I was watching SBS world news the other day and there was a video of Hilary Clinton at a press conference saying that they were now signing a universal colition.
So really, it could definately happen in 2014 yet i dont believe in a certain date. Its definately on the cards though

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 06:33 AM
link   
What your seeing is the Doomsayers back up plan for when 2012 doesn't happen. Just move it along to the next date along with the new government takeover stuff.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Itop1

I thought the world was going to end in 2012, so it is impossible that third world war starts in 2014

top topics

join