It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Radionics

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
We are in a great deal of trouble. No amount of conventional arms, or any arms you've ever heard of, are going to make a bit of difference (on the side of the general populations of nations) in the coming conflicts.
I propose that someone, in addition to myself, hopefully many, start looking at radionics.

Radionics in Agriculture

"'...................One of the first large-scale experiments carried out by Upton and Knuth was on 80 acres of Aoala X-44 short-staple cotton in the middle Of 480 acres on the Cortaro Ranch, near Tucson, Arizona. With an aerial photo of the 80 acres only, they treated them for bugs together with a photo of an adjoining 160 acres belonging to a Mr. Anway.

On September 25, 1950, Mr. W. S. Nicholas, President of the Cortaro Management Co., wrote:

Our experience, and frankly, we are somewhat mystified, has been that on our 8o and on the 16o acre test plot of Mr Anway we found no occasion to use any insecticides. On the adjacent fields, however, our costs for insecticides, applied both by tractor and by airplane were in excess of $8.00 an acre. Mr. Anway's experience was the same. Everybody and his brother checked the test field for bugs. (This was in the 1950's).

Our experience was that there would be a light infestation of harmful insects and we suffer, of course, from the ligus, the corn car worm and the like, but the insects would appear and disappear without harmful results as the treatment progressed.

On our adjacent lands and on the lands of many growers in the general area a rather serious infestation of aphis occurred. This was serious enough for the County agent to call a special meeting ... and some 60 growers and their representatives arrived. They found aphis all over the place.. but not on the test plots."

Getting the idea?

I believe these weather control devices would be most amenable to being adapted to such uses.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

Rex Research - Wells

No matter how stupid or silly any of it sounds, I know for a fact that such things do work. I have spent the last five years experimenting with such a machine, partly of my own design. It has profound effects on living things. I have compiled a rough list of component features that can be mixed and matched to make such technology, things like materials, shape, etc.
edit on 27-3-2011 by grizzle2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by grizzle2

But if it has been around for 60 years and hasn't caused a problem, why should we care about it now?

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
You should try using quantum radionics it's fast and easy and does a hole lot better job.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by OnceReturnedBut if it has been around for 60 years and hasn't caused a problem, why should we care about it now?

Because it's the only way to get at the top of the pyramid, and it can make us stronger.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by jsetticaYou should try using quantum radionics it's fast and easy and does a hole lot better job.

I developed a simple antenna for Lee Crock's machine. I've tested it on quite a number of people now. It uses a drop of blood as a "witness", but I think a picture would also work.
If you mix the blood sample with a substance, it transmits the effects of that substance to your body, in no uncertain terms. I like to say, "There's nothing subtle about this energy". Say you mix iodine with the blood sample. It will provide stimulation as long as the machine is left on. And you can actually smell and taste the iodine. That is, in fact, my favorite.
I did a vast survey of alt sci and mystical writings, extracted some of the active components, and voila. The first time I tried to make an antenna, it worked.

new topics

top topics

join