It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The West May Be Trying To Hide The Internal Affairs of a Sovereign Member of the UN

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by roguetechie
Mr wupy I agree with you completely... this is why they are systematically working to destroy the prosperity of the few middle eastern nations that have a middle class. They are systematically working to extinguish the light of hope in the middle east... without hope and especially with the few good places to live being destroyed by naked agression how long exactly will it be before even the moderates go back to stoning adulterers in public and carrying a koran and an AK 47?

Your reply reminded me of something I read elsewhere here It was about the systematic destruction of the middle class so that we would go back to the top level and a bottom level. These countries do have a middle class and the women seem to be sitting in Government in Western dress. Shouldn't we be simply letting them get on the way they are going. The more prosperous the whole country gets the easier that country is to govern.

The first poster made me think, because I remember a documentary on Gadaffi who was putting in nurseries and doing a lot for his country years ago, and yes, I know he has millions to do it with .

I do agree that its as though there is a force at work, as you aptly described, bit like a runaway train.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
If I may offer the posts by the folks in this thread. I think fatherj sums it up nicely.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Please note...

The full list of 27 questions is on this site:
english.pravda.ru...

(I quoted too much)

<< 1   >>

join