It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This site is a hoot.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
After months of viewing this site, I have to say it is a hoot. I just had to come join in the fun. I'm into conpiracy and prophecy and governments and well all kinds of stuff. Look forward to being here.)

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by HOLDYOURFUTURECLOSE

You may want to keep one foot out the door....

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   

you forgot to mention, you get to have conversations with real live aliens too. lol, i cant believe i just typed that

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Hoot hoot!
Welcome aboard HYFC! Happy truth pursuits to you

Peace,
spec

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS. I hope to see you on the forums. A mod will be along to show you the ropes

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
This place is indeed fun.

It is seriously the one stop shop for cool news and discussion online.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Oh yeah, it's a real laugh riot talking about world ending whatnot and alien whosis. And don't forget about HAARP. Gotta have a HAARP to play every day.

link   
Hello and welcome!

link   
Welcome to ATS, I'm one of the real live aliens

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Your enthusiasm, has sparked my interest, in giving you the memo, I give to new members . I hope you enjoy it.
We are a conspiracy site, but I'm sure you realise, already knowing your way around. That the members here are about the truth even more. So this video should help all of us keep that in mind.

Always good to see some one with your level of enthusiasm join our boards. Look forward to you posting. Have fun.

Welcome to ATS.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shdak
Welcome to ATS, I'm one of the real live aliens

Cool, you might be my new best friend, I think I might need some outside of this world help here, if Randyvs' video is anything to go buy

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by infojunkie2

you forgot to mention, you get to have conversations with real live aliens too. lol, i cant believe i just typed that

I believe I just did

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

I think out of all the signatures I have seen on ATS, yours tops the list. I have always believed courage is the silent voice that keeps the world revolving. I also believe that courage is gained through experience and the more you are willing to put yourself out there the better the experience will, becuase you gain courage" not sure, more I think because you continue to put yourself out there, the courage you gain will lead you to greater adventures.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by billxam
Oh yeah, it's a real laugh riot talking about world ending whatnot and alien whosis. And don't forget about HAARP. Gotta have a HAARP to play every day.

Yeah!!! I met a real sceptic

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
I truly look forward to being here and thank you for your warm welcomes, now i'm going to go spread some beauty around

edit on 27-3-2011 by HOLDYOURFUTURECLOSE because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Remember this site can become a addiction, so use it wisely...

top topics

join