It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Supreme Court orders The Federal Reserve to reveal who got what in the recent baiouts!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
In a landmark decision The US Supreme Court has ordered The Federal Reserve to disclose who got what in the recent bailouts!

www.npr.org...

More transparancy, more info learned. The cloak is off!
edit on 26-3-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1

120 Billion!!! That's how much the bank CEO's have given themselves since 2001, according to an MSNBC report. What the gov needs to to is to seize the funds of the bastards that stole our money and throw them in federal "pound-them-in-the-ass" prison. Perhaps fear of hardcore prison will teach them a real lesson. No more club fed.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
One can only hope that these revelations lead to some serious prison time.

I'm absolutely tired of the government papering over this crap and letting these people get away with wholesale robbery.

Federal "pound-them-in-the-ass" prison indeed.

S&F
edit on 26-3-2011 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by projectvxn
One can only hope that these revelations lead to some serious prison time.

I'm absolutely tired of the government papering over this crap and letting these people get away with wholesale robbery.

Federal "pound-them-in-the-ass" prison indeed.

S&F
edit on 26-3-2011 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

I don't see prison time but this is leading to the creation of the foundation for a post Federal Reserve America.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 04:50 AM
link   
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1

I'm of the opinion that the Federal Reserve will eventually destroy itself.

These people actually think they can control what they're doing. I'm not so sure that's true. Around ATS there are many who believe that they pull all the strings. But the fact is, it's run by humans, and no matter how complex the structure, or how ingenious the deception, it must come to an end some day.

I believe that day is fast approaching. Either through legislation or outright bankruptcy, the Fed will soon be no more.
edit on 27-3-2011 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Well we can wait and see what is revealed, tomorrow?

Although in principle this is a victory for every person affected by the banking crisis. (read everyone in the world). Given the previous lack of care for the effect of monetary policy. I am suspecting that it will be business as usual.

Maybe someone that is 'out of favour" is currently twitching in their seat and sweating a little, at the prospect of being the sacrifice on the alter of new transparency. However I believe that they feel this will only be as far as it needs to go.

The prols will have their blood. and will be diverted by the spectacle.

What we need to do, before hand is recognize this ploy. and when the information comes out, not start howling for blood and retribution, as they gladly offer up their may queen. But to stop and audit the information release against official figures, slowly and carefully, dutifully. This is YOUR MONEY their are talking about, your sweat and labour. and YOU deserve to know it's true fate. YOu entrusted them with it, and they took that trust and wiped their arse with it.

Any accounting discrepancy should be highlighted. Any erroneous figure drawn to the attention of your government. every missing figure, not show as tho where this money went, have a big red circle drawn around it.

Don't scream like hyenas at the first sight of a kill. That what they think you will do. Really shock them to the core, and worry them by saying thank you, we the people will audit this, and come back to you with our question queries and findings. and we WILL be back

This is your change America, please don't blow it. I anticipate nought but smoke and mirrors from the Fed, so we need to bring a hammer to smash the mirrors and a big fan to clear the smoke so the sh1t can hit it squarely.
edit on 27/3/2011 by JakiusFogg because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by JakiusFogg

You are so right.

I fear the info will be glossed over. The money went in to our "general fund" for operations. Well then what? I don't think we'll get the answers we are seeking. It will be covered up somehow in their "special" accounting practices.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
I see lots of lies and a huge and drawn out cover-up coming our way. In the first vid Bernanke basically said he's holding the country hostage and if we do pursue a Fed Reserve audit he will create even more financial chaos. It will be interesting to see how he and his cronies reacts to this and all the other can of worms it will open, once the audit starts. *getting popcorn*

I know the bottom two vids have been posted, the first one I couldn't find here, but felt this was a good thread for them, for those that may not have seen them. Although not new, their day has finaly come to light.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by mtnshredder

The paradigm has shifted and they can spew whatever lies they want because in a couple of years it's not going to matter anymore because we will have kicked them to the curb.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1

The paradigm has shifted and they can spew whatever lies they want because in a couple of years it's not going to matter anymore because we will have kicked them to the curb.

And spewing lies they will, their whole house of cards is built on nothing but lies and deceit, they know nothing else. I hope we kick'em to the curb sooner than a couple yrs from now. They're running on borrowed time as is. My concern would be how they restructure after their collapse. The Fed Res. and TPTB behind them will not just fold up shop and go away, their agenda will continue in some fashion.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by mtnshredder

Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1

And spewing lies they will, their whole house of cards is built on nothing but lies and deceit, they know nothing else. I hope we kick'em to the curb sooner than a couple yrs from now. They're running on borrowed time as is. My concern would be how they restructure after their collapse. The Fed Res. and TPTB behind them will not just fold up shop and go away, their agenda will continue in some fashion.

Their agenda is over.

We need the Charter to expire and by about 2014-15 timeframe this phaseout will be complete.

A NEW DAY IS DAWNING IN THE UNITED STATES!

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Shouldn't the Supreme Court be enforcing the U.S. Constitution and have the "Fed" shut down and restore oversight of the money supply to the Treasury Dept and money printing duties to authorization of Congress?

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by TypeSH2001
Shouldn't the Supreme Court be enforcing the U.S. Constitution and have the "Fed" shut down and restore oversight of the money supply to the Treasury Dept and money printing duties to authorization of Congress?

Yes however when it comes to this group conventional means and tactics do not apply as we are dealing with an altogether different animal altoegether and cannot cost us what we've built thus far.

This is a way for the Govt to chip away at their foundation in preperation for the next phase, transference of the Federal Reserve back to the Treasury.

This thread has given me my 911th star, coincidence? I think not! This tells you who attacked us on 9/11, The FEDERAL RESERVE!
edit on 28-3-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Didn't the Fed already released the info on who got bailout money? What was the data released by the Fed last December?

join