It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gagging order on scientists probing dolphin deaths as U.S.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   
if this is killing dolphins just think of what it will do to unborn baby's of the human kind, some one should do a study on that, and also on miscarriages and birth defects, before and after the spill. for this is going to be much worse than any one thought, not just from the oil but the chem they used on the oil, mix the 2 and... well we are just now seeing the out come. like i said they killed the gulf, time will tell all.
edit on 28-3-2011 by bekod because: word corection

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Ah, yes! It's criminal to kill and hide the facts and from the truth. But aren't we all are criminals (accidentally or intentionally) just for killing critters (small and large) and perhaps consuming them thereof?

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by canadiancatfoodforcrocadi
reply to post by HunkaHunka

lets see proof of an investigation, I dont think there is going to be a real investigation because these people are much to ^powerful to let it happen. The gag order is a clear example

I concur, as there are already a number of mysterious deaths - a journalist and a scientist - who were heavily involved in seeking and revealing the truth. Just another unfortunate set of coincidences? Yeah, r-i-g-h-t. We, the human race and planet Earth, appear to be in the cross hairs of some very wicked entities.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by k3d59

If this particular rationale is going to set a precedent, then the withholding of information concerning radioactive contamination in Japan and other countries because it will be linked to possible criminal investigations in re Fukushima is justified.

Very nice observation. Needs more replies and stars. Law is about precedents yes?

Oh, no...Oh. no....

Ow'yeahhh!

This is terrible really...

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by AlwaysQuestion

Oh really an investigation into BP. That is funny... That is the funniest thing I have heard.

They really think were are stupid.

Another show transparancy. Thanks you scum bags.....

Don't worry we aalready know the truth. The # you dumped in the ocean was worse than the opil itself. Now come on down and get your gulf shrink. I love the commercials they plauy on the radio every day.

The beaches are beautiful the food is good. Come on down and gets some sun and enjoy some fresh gulf shrip.

By the way if you pregnant you may want to stay away as you may have a spontanious premature birth and it may kill your fetus.

Coverup nothing we all know that the ocean will take about 20 years to recover.

I avoid gulf seafood the best I can. Go down to the locals at the fish docks when they come in and it doesn't get any fresher than that. If it is on sale at the market you can bet where it came from.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by pikypiky

I just killed some baby chicks and some oranges and a pig and some beans.

That stuff was good..

2 eggs over easy, apple wood smoked bacon thick cut, some OJ and some baked beens.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join