It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please tell Me This Is NOT Nibiru. Thanks.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Any more guesses as to what this might be in the video? Thanks again.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by reef75

Enki, sole survivor of the reptilians, yes. Named satan in the bible. He killed all remaining watchers, his own kind, and now remains as the prince of darkness, yes.

Any Scholary proof of this? If your claims are accurate, then they should also be backed up by well documented Sources. Care to pull up some?
Especially I would like to see proof for him killing all the remaining watchers, as Satan- according to the Bible- only killed roughly ten Humans, and that, with the blessing of Yehovah.
Plus, I would also see some proof of Enki being a Reptilian, as the Sumerian texts says nothing- that's right- nothing, of any such sort. Not Sitshin either, for that part, and he strongly rejected the Reptilian Jive aswell, explaining that Enki- and his kind- looked just as Humans, as it was Human they were, only extremely developed.
edit on 26-3-2011 by Nightchild because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I do not think this is our sister star. What i believe we are looking at is Mars. At least for the part of the video that shows the sun in the middle of the shot and the planet coming in from the right. As for the rest, he doesn't say exactly where he is looking. Far as i can tell, it seems like it is close to the sun because you can see solar flares coming from one side. And then it would still be mars. He has other videos where the object is Venus and also Mercury. I used the World wide telescope to find the data. I'm unable to post the screen shot, it is saved to my hard drive. But i have another link you can use to give you proof.

ssd.jpl.nasa.gov/sbdb.cgi?sstr=C/2010%20X1

Now when you go to this link, right under C/2010 X1 (Elenin), click the orbit diagram TAB, then you'll have to back the date back to the 3-14-11. Then align the camera behind earth and the sun and then Mars will be alittle off to the left.

When he shows the part about the 6 planets notice that they stay stationary with the background stars.I'm pretty sure if they were planets it would move against the back ground stars. Now i am no expert at all but it seem like common sense. let me know what you guys think....

Regardless though something is definitely coming in and you'll see it on the link above. NASA calls it comet C/2010 X1 (Elenin), The catch is they do not know the size of it yet
sure they don't. The official story is Russian astronomer named Leonid Elenin discovered it on Dec. 10th, 2010. But i would have to assume NASA already knew about it.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by ALOSTSOUL

Yes that would appear to be Jupiter! If you download the world wide telescope you can confirm it. I can't seem to figure out how to post a photo from a saved file on here.... But you can use the link from the above post to do the calculations.

I also wanted to add that in that diagram you can see that the object coming in is on the other side of earth from the sun. And on Oct 17th it will be 0.232 AU from earth..
edit on 3/26/2011 by massiveffect because: added to use above link

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by massiveffect

Thank you very much for your help. Much appreciated.
I too find it hard to believe that NASA could not have known about this already, and why the secrecy about it's size?
Thanks again.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by turk182
reply to post by massiveffect

Thank you very much for your help. Much appreciated.
I too find it hard to believe that NASA could not have known about this already, and why the secrecy about it's size?
Thanks again.

Maybe it is not really a secret about it's size, maybe they just really do not know?
Has anyone stopped to consider this

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
something is there....no question about that.....but this guy is no expert and he only started to sound even crazier at the end saying about the faces he see's in it and stuff.....There is something up and EVERYONE needs to look at it and make their own conclusions......I will now start following it religiously

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
yep, i think we need to keep our eye on this thing, and i hope some of our ATSers have really nice telescopes out there and is looking for this thing... I'm know expert, but i would assume that if NASA's information is right about the location of this, and it is just pass Mars. That we would definitely be able to see it by now if it was a brown dwarf star, am I wrong. I know they say it would barely put off any light but with it being this close, it should be visible right??? or no??

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
One important thing that all of you need to know. Of the 66 known comets that come inside earths orbit, 64 of them come up from the south - go around the sun and then head back down south. The other 2 come from the north, go around then head back north. Comet Elenin is on the nearly exact plane of earth and we will be riding around in its tail for several months, it has a coma (atmosphere around the rock) of 27,000 km (huge for comets). It arrives in September.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by aceace
Comet Elenin is on the nearly exact plane of earth and we will be riding around in its tail for several months, it has a coma (atmosphere around the rock) of 27,000 km (huge for comets). It arrives in September.

Where did you happen to find the info about the 27,000 km coma??? And did it say the actual size of the comet it self?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join