It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hypothetically Schpeaaaking

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Dear seekers of truth,

I have now met the prerequisite for starting a thread, and there is something i would like to put forwards to moot.

Considering this Forum seems to be under no illusion that we are infact under the control of 'higher powers' religiously, economically and politically. Governed by groups of self servient individuals who consider themselves our Masters, hidden behind a veil of lies and corruption. I would like to open a discussion about something very dear to me. But for the purposes of neutrality, i would like to suggest the following in a hypothetical context.

For the purposes of this discussion i will use the term God Head in order to describe the being Yahweh, Buddha, God, Allah, Shiva etc.

The first thing i would like to suggest is that the God Head is not concerned with names, sex, color, race or creed. And certainly would not distinguish between anyone who would seek enlightenment as such.

We all know that the Illuminati, Masons or Elite are very much in control of religion, and at the same time have very little to do with true spirituality.

Are you not then suspicious of such a group, who control said 'Religions' when they state that salvation is only possible through a construct of their 'Religion'. Take Jesus for example, and just for one moment consider HYPOTHETICALLY that in order for the Elite to ensure that we never achieve communion with the one true divine God Head, take the greatest sinner in history, place him upon a pedestal and proclaim that salvation can only be attained through him in order to ensure that we all live our lives in SIN.

Love, Life and Respect.
edit on 25-3-2011 by Destructor because: edit

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Destructor

Hypothetically speaking, what you say is possible. Of course, hypothetically speaking, anything is possible. I've actually considered asking the same thing you are, what if it's all a huge conspiracy? What if what we see as our hope for good, or whatever, is all ultimately the biggest conspiracy ever. What if the Messiah is in reality exactly what it proclaims to be against? Hmm...

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Destructor

We all know that the Illuminati, Masons or Elite are very much in control of religion

I guess you would have to define "religion" there are so many outside of the judeo-christian ones.

new topics

join